Thread: Dear Senator,

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dear Senator,

Dear Globalist Senator,

Your esteemed colleagues, Senators Kennedy and McCain, have determined that all illegals are decent and hard working. Your speeches and voting record certainly indicates that you subcribe to this assertion.

Show Americans your globalist affection and adoration for illegals, Senator,

by inviting the finest representatives of the illegals,
    the esteemed MS-13, to to dine with you this Thanksgiving.

Remember, Senator, to introduce them to your daughter.

This DECENT, HARD WORKING, young gentleman will make a fine
    addition to your Thanksgiving Dinner guest list, Senator.
    Be sure he's seated next to your daughter.

Here's another decent, hardworking addition for your Thanksgiving Dinner guest list.
    Just think, Senator, the Council on Foreign Relations will be so proud of you.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Coto, something that we have yet to hear from any of them is that there are more Americans being killed everyday, right here on U.S. soil by illegal aliens than the number of Americans being killed in Iraq on a daily basis.

Is this true? I believe that I've read this more than twice now. If this is true, this fact needs to be put on the front lines of this battle.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nothing like a picture to bring the message across!! I'm working on a slide show about the affects in my town. I've been looking at my city with new eyes...not liking what I see at all. Other cities need to act NOW before it happens to them.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)