Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DEATH BLOW TO GUEST WORKER AMNESTY ---GREAT NEWS!

See link below---finally a Bush SNAFU that actually HELPS America!

– GAO REPORT EXPOSES MASSIVE MISMANAGEMENT AND CORRUPTION

http://www.losangeleschronicle.com/arti ... cleID=6857 ^ | 3-15-06 | Tony Dolz

March 15, 2006

The United States Government Accountability Office (GAO) has dealt the fatal blow to the controversial concept of Guest Worker Amnesty to 12 million illegal aliens now living in the United States in defiance of our laws. The GAO is the investigative arm of Congress charged with examining matters relating to the receipt and payment of public funds.
    In a devastating report released today, the GAO charges the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) – this is the agency under the Department of Homeland Security that would be in charge of proposed Guest Worker Amnesty – with a failed organizational infrastructure and massive mismanagement and corruption.
    Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

This is good news, but don't expect the special interest lobbyists whos' clients depend on illegals to go quietly. They will try to use this to delay any passage of immigration reform until the problems at this agency is resolved.

It's up to us to keep on our respective Senators to ignore them. I know Sen. Sununu is on board with us; he sent me a letter saying that and I believe him from his voting record. I'm pretty sure Judd Gregg is on board, but I'm writing him tomorrow to make sure of this. He traditionally votes right in line with the Administration but has been critical of President Bush lately (the port deal specifically).

National security is Sen. Gregg's cause du jour, and this doesn't do much to convince me that it's a priority in Washington right now!

OK, PARTY TIME, GUYS
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I've already sent letters to my reps today telling them that since there is no way to keep up with the paperwork there is no sense in entertaining the notion of a guest worker status for current illegal aliens. Better to send them all home, give the jobs to Americans and let those who stood patiently in line to become legal immigrants take the leftover jobs if there are any.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nhantimassredrebel
    This is good news, but don't expect the special interest lobbyists whos' clients depend on illegals to go quietly. They will try to use this to delay any passage of immigration reform until the problems at this agency is resolved.

It's up to us to keep on our respective Senators to ignore them. I know Sen. Sununu is on board with us; he sent me a letter saying that and I believe him from his voting record. I'm pretty sure Judd Gregg is on board, but I'm writing him tomorrow to make sure of this. He traditionally votes right in line with the Administration but has been critical of President Bush lately (the port deal specifically).

National security is Sen. Gregg's cause du jour, and this doesn't do much to convince me that it's a priority in Washington right now!

I agree. But some GOOD news at last. We must be as if starving sharks zeroing in on a trove of baby seals. Suddenly, blood spurts into water just in front of the seals. The sharks ATTACK. We must do likewise.
    Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

We must be as if starving sharks zeroing in on a trove of baby seals. Suddenly, blood spurts into water just in front of the seals. The sharks ATTACK. We must do likewise.
    Yes, good visual! We have seen FIRST BLOOD! Let's go for the juggler.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Hmmm. Definitely good news, but proceed with caution. We can't let our eyes off of them. We have to monitor them closely. Every word.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Complete, and total incompetance, is not always (if ever) enough for a program, or division, to NOT take on additional responsibilities.

Keep up the pressure, because somebody will advance the amnesty, regardless of the complete in-ability to run it.

-pa

Try keeping up with the news cycle...sure, the GAO came out and said that the guest worker program/amnesty program will not work, but when has that ever stopped a misquided group of politicians?

To wit...just as the news was breaking in the press, Senator Arlen Specter of PA. was in committee working on installing language that would:

1. Create a plan towards citizenship for all 15 million of the illegal aliens already in America whereby they could "work their way to being a citizen of America."

2. As a further slap in the face, also wants to include language that would allow millions more to come here under George Bush's Guest Worker Program for a period of six years.

In short, despite the GAO's findings, plans are MAJORLY afoot to go against the wishes of the majority of Americans and grant Amnesty to those already here, and make it easier for others to come. It's real simple here...ILLEGAL ALIENS were able to get 10,000 people to show up in Chicago for a mass protest, but WHERE ARE WE? Where are 100,000 honest hard working Americans who will march on the Capital in Washington, DC to make sure our voice is truly heard? Like it or not, email letter writing and phone calls to not affect Congressional Thought processes near as much as a 90 second news slot on the six o'clock news being beamed across the nation. We are losing this fight because we are not properly organized, are not willing to go the extra mile needed to force Congress to do the right thing.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

To wit...just as the news was breaking in the press, Senator Arlen Specter of PA. was in committee working on installing language that would:
    But in the meantime, PintoBean, Bill Frist has written yet another bill toward immigration reform WITHOUT an amnesty provision. There is no telling what these kooky politicians are up to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast