Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Frist Bill

Look at Frist bill, and though no quest worker program, it takes most of the teeth out of what the Congress had passed back in December. The Republicans are trying to act tough on immigration reform while trying to figure out how to sneak a guest worker program (eventual Amnesty) through the back door....trust me, DO NOT TRUST FRIST.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

PintoBean, I couldn't agree with you more that HR 4437, passed by the house in December isn't by far the best thing that could happen to combat illegal immigraton into this country. I personally believe that it is all nothing but a bunch of stalling around. But I'm happy to see they didn't pull a fast one and jump up and pass an amnesty bill. I wrote to Frist asking him why they keep writing bill after bill instead of voting on HR 4437 on March 27 like they scheduled to do. I'm really getting sick of them fiddling around. I don't like this being in limbo for years and years.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12