Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Death threats? Spare me, please.....

My tack on this:

In a timely effort to portray American citizens as racists, which they are NOT, death threats materialize in OH, such a timely manner.

Not buying it....sorry.

Who? What? When? Where?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Who? What? When? Where?

W
    Go Here

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192959,00.html

Re: Death threats? Spare me, please.....

Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    My tack on this:

In a timely effort to portray American citizens as racists, which they are NOT, death threats materialize in OH, such a timely manner.

Not buying it....sorry.
    Neither am I.
    I believe it is an inside job to gain sympathy and support!

We're not sure what event you are referring too.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    We're not sure what event you are referring too.
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192959,00.html

Opinion or Threat

...lieutenant governor appeared at some immigration rallies with Villaraigosa in March and received "nasty e-mails" afterward. The death threat — "The only good Mexican is a dead Mexican" — came about three weeks ago on a postcard...
    Knowing a little bit about the English language, that sounds like an opinion to me. I think that about Pit Bull Dogs.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks, I see it now. I was confused because this news was not on our site yet there were comments in reaction to it.

Everyone, please remember that someone looking in will not know what your comment is about unless you provide a link or source quote.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-117052.html#117052

W

I don't believe it either, sympathy ploy.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    That is not what California stands for," Schwarzenegger said. "I've asked the district attorneys throughout our state to be vigilant and swift in their actions against those who practice hate against our fellow citizens."

How nice he would have said that, now he better make sure that ALL hate crimes are prosecuted, not just the ones that are against Latinos. Lets all hold him to that, email Governor Schwarzenegger and let him know his statement better apply to ALL of his citizens in his state, not just the Latino citizens.

As for who might have done this, well several ideas in my mind. Not that there are not those racist dorks out there who would do this, but also consider how badly the militant pro-illegal groups want to have something against the Minutemen? That came to mind the first time I saw this story. We all know that the Minutemen are all upstanding people, and would never have a part in something like that fire, but that is what Aztlan suggested in their site, I just read that today.

I just have this feeling.................
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast