Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192959,00.html

Mexican restaraunts were torched and ethnic slurs were spray painted on buildings. Even if this IS an inside job to turn media against "our side", I must say: dejavu!! This is the type of behavior which was occuring recently in France just before the deadly violence erupted and France temporarily lost control over THEIR clashes with Muslims there.

This is a major symptom of what is yet to be "diagnosed"
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

It's probably the illegals themselves doing the threats! They know it will get them pitty trip. Who really cares anyway?

Of course it was the illegal supporters doing it to themselves. In fact, they have not show one Iota of evidence that it even happened.

It urks me that all of the death threats by the Cental American marchers was never covered.

Ooooops, taking over our country and threatening it isn't a threat? I think not.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

A supporter of ALIPAC called the other day and brought up a good point about the buses that were burned in Georgia.

He pointed out that these buses, that were used in to haul protesters to the marches, were burned after midnight in an all Hispanic neighborhood.

His sources are telling him the Hispanics burned the buses and he brought up a very good point. The supporter that contact me is black and we will call him J

J says that if a police officer or white or black person in those areas are in a place they are not usually in then everyone knows about it.

The point is clear. It is highly doubtful that those buses were torched after midnight by anyone other than a Hispanic person because any other person White or Black would have been easily spotted.

Also there are houses nearby and all of the local Hispanic residents claim they "saw nothing" they just looked out and the buses were burning.

So imagine me and my easy to see at night white skin standing there with J hypothetically. A white guy and a black guy in the middle of an all Hispanic neighborhood are going to break into or break the windows out on three buses and set each on fire and exit the parking lot and neighborhood without anyone seeing us?

Not very likely. Not very likely at all. I think there are some insider PsyOp jobs going on here. Attacking the buses is emulating the civil rights struggle.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just wait until it's not just a "threat" anymore!!
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    Of course it was the illegal supporters doing it to themselves. In fact, they have not show one Iota of evidence that it even happened.

It urks me that all of the death threats by the Cental American marchers was never covered.

Ooooops, taking over our country and threatening it isn't a threat? I think not.
    I think the Minutemen constantly get threats but no one covers it either.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12