Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Deaths by illegal aliens ( 48,000 since 9/11)

Will it be one of your family members next?

All of these deaths could have been prevented!! just enforce our laws and close our borders

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpomTIkv0V8

SOSAD
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Great post sosadforus! Keep spreading it!
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    Great post sosadforus! Keep spreading it!
    Thanks "Faye" i sent it to all in my phone book and several congressmen, also Bush and Pelosi!! Of coarse they won't watch it but I felt good about sending it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ACTION ALERT REQUESTS!!
    Please activists leave comments,at below link
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=79828
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!This has been extended to 9/11 ALIPAC's anniversary date, we have fallen short of the goal and have so many fights ahead of us, remember all small donations add up .
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT[b]
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC??? [/b
    __________________________________________________ __________-
    THE FERN AND THE BAMBOO

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=80573
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Yes, this is great. And the comments -- people are really getting PO'd about this all over. I really think people ARE waking up.

Let's hope.

BTTT

Good job, SOSAD. We need to email this to all the Senators. Let them see what kind of people they want to legalize in this country. Did you send one to Kennedy?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Good job, SOSAD. We need to email this to all the Senators. Let them see what kind of people they want to legalize in this country. Did you send one to Kennedy?
    You bet I did but he could use more than one then there is a better chance of him seeing it .

I wonder why the ratings has been disabled on this video?

It gives me the chills. Yes, our Senators and Congresspersons need this video.

Let them know we are aware that this is just the tip of the iceberg.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know- I have seen this video many many times. During the faxing and calling campaign and even now I watch it often. It keeps me going.

When I am feeling tired and beaten up and feel down and like we cannot win this fight, I watch this. Tears turn to anger each time I watch this. Then I am recharged again to fight this fight.

It is up to you and I to fight not only for us and our children's future. It is very important that we fight for every American who has been a crime victim of an illegal alien. I believe we owe them at least that much, as they are no longer here to fight along with us.

Nicole

April
    I posted this some time ago on here. It is very moving. I sent it to everyone on my email list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast