Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Debate Opinion?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    I didn't get a chance to watch the entire debate, but would it be safe to assume on my part, the topic of illegal immigration was never discussed?

Your safe!!
    Thanks SOSAD...I figured as much, but someone once told me that miracles occasionally happen, so I thought I might check...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I didn't get a chance to watch the entire debate, but would it be safe to assume on my part, the topic of illegal immigration was never discussed?

Your safe!!
    Thanks SOSAD...I figured as much, but someone once told me that miracles occasionally happen, so I thought I might check...
    Sorry no miracles here!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

What debate?

Older Americans remember debates, youngsters are doomed to popularity contests.

Just my $.02 cents worth, with inflation that will be $1.00 please.

CNN Commie News Network said this morning that NObama lied last night in his response about Ayers. What surprised me most was CNN told the truth for once. I dont like either one but McCain did slap NObama around last night.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Your safe!!
    A SLIGHT correction. The word "immigration" was said, but not discussed.

Truth be told, I was relieved. We all know where both of them stand on immigration so anything they would have said last night would have further angered us all anyway. I get tired of being mad sometimes.
    Lately, Im happy to just be tired.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In a time like this and these idiots still argue about abortion like that's a hot button issue. Abortion? Who the freak cares? Why do I care if somebody aborts their kid? Does it affect me? No. Does it affect the country? No. Does millions of illegals sucking us dry affect the country? Yes Does it ever get discussed? No of course not. Will these traitors ever get voted out of office? No of course not. Which is why we are getting the government we deserve. As long as they are allowed to get away with spewing their lies and commit their treasonous acts then nothing will change.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    In a time like this and these idiots still argue about abortion like that's a hot button issue. Abortion? Who the freak cares? Why do I care if somebody aborts their kid? Does it affect me? No. Does it affect the country? No. Does millions of illegals sucking us dry affect the country? Yes Does it ever get discussed? No of course not. Will these traitors ever get voted out of office? No of course not. Which is why we are getting the government we deserve. As long as they are allowed to get away with spewing their lies and commit their treasonous acts then nothing will change.
    Your Right The topics that we hold dear are never covered and every moderator is such a chickensh*t never asks tough questions and never follow up.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Your safe!!
    No miracles because both campaigns go backstage and make up a list of what topics they want to discuss. Everyone, please check out my last thread if you haven't read it yet. It's about debate fraud:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-135444.html

Today has been a horrible MSM media day as all night, CNN and all the others just kept analyzing the debate to death and beyond. Starting about 6 a.m. the new shows also analyzed everything again.
    I can't wait to get this election overwith, because nearly 2 years of campaigns, the economic mess, the open borders, threats of weird legislation that smacks of treason, plus all the other garbage, have made me both angry and exhausted.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Today has been a horrible MSM media day as all night, CNN and all the others just kept analyzing the debate to death and beyond. Starting about 6 a.m. the new shows also analyzed everything again.
    I can't wait to get this election overwith, because nearly 2 years of campaigns, the economic mess, the open borders, threats of weird legislation that smacks of treason, plus all the other garbage, have made me both angry and exhausted.
    Do like me, don't watch TV.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast