Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Debate Opinion?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    In a time like this and these idiots still argue about abortion like that's a hot button issue. Abortion? Who the freak cares? Why do I care if somebody aborts their kid? Does it affect me? No. Does it affect the country? No. Does millions of illegals sucking us dry affect the country? Yes Does it ever get discussed? No of course not. Will these traitors ever get voted out of office? No of course not. Which is why we are getting the government we deserve. As long as they are allowed to get away with spewing their lies and commit their treasonous acts then nothing will change.
    Agree 100%. Most of it was decent -- talked about taxes, the economy, health care....Then, out of nowhere, ABORTION. WTF? Seriously? Abortion?

The thing is a lot of people actually vote on this. Which is ridiculous because nothing ever changes, nor will it ever change. I can not believe that people actually base their vote largely upon this. Democrats know there is no threat to legal abortion, but they act like there is so as to play to the feminist base. Republicans have no intention of overturning the law, but they know they can garner votes simply by accepting the label "pro-life," which is a legislatively uncomprehendable position.

I can't believe anyone actually believes that the Reps are trying to outlaw abortion. 28 years folks.....That is how long its been since this crusade was launched. 28 years, with Reps having the executive for TWENTY of them. Did any of these moral majority people think in 1980, "Hey, our guy won!!! In about 3 decades we will have no more abortions."

Or maybe you should seriously question whether the Republican Party has taken you for a ride on this issue.

And once you consider that, ask yourself what their real objective is, if not a moral crusade. And why they have lied to you. Things really start to stack up once you have pondered these facts.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

A third party that minimizes the abortion debate will leave behind many potential supporters.

28 yrs. only inflames the issue. It is a life or death issue to many. Most opponents of abortion will go to their grave with their convictions intact. As they should. JMHO

MW
    roundabout wrote:

It is a life or death issue to many.
    I agree, roundabout. Abortion, while not among my top issues, is important to me.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Both of them were full of empty words and promises!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    roundabout wrote:

It is a life or death issue to many.
    I agree, roundabout. Abortion, while not among my top issues, is important to me.
    It all depends on what people feel the role of government should be. From a constitutional persepective, I believe these kinds of social issues are the role of the individual states NOT the buisness of the federal government. These are just divisive, emotionally charged topics that only serve the 2 party system to keep us divided and distracted.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123