Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Decline and Fall of America

http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frosty123.htm

THE DECLINE AND FALL OF AMERICA

By Frosty Wooldridge
    January 30, 2006
    NewsWithViews.com

By the time the Roman Empire died in 476 AD, few noticed, few cared and few stood up to do anything about it. If you look at America today, exactly the same events that collapsed the Romans accelerate within our borders in the early part of the 21st century.

Rome was a Republic that morphed into an empire. It began in Italy and quickly conquered most of the known world. Its power spread from the Middle East, Africa and most of Europe. Its armies numbered 300,000 soldiers that attacked lesser nations at will. But soon, the most powerful civilization on earth ruptured, bled and died.

Does this sound like the nation you live in? The United States was once a Republic, but today, our military bases penetrate as an empire in dozens upon dozens of countries around the world. Our president and Congress provoke wars on sovereign nations at will: Korea, Vietnam, Bosnia, Kuwait, Iraq and potentially Iran. The United States morphs into world conquests without end. America hemorrhages with the same calamities that destroyed Rome.

In his brilliant book, “The Fall of the Roman Empire: A New History of Rome and Barbarians,â€
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

noillegalimmigrationannie

Look at the article I posted right after you, almost like it was planned.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    noillegalimmigrationannie

Look at the article I posted right after you, almost like it was planned.
    Darlene, you're right! And, we both have good taste posting Frosty's most recent article
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

FROSTY IS AN IDIOT..AND A BIGOT...AND A COUPLE OTHER WORDS BUT I DON'T LIKE CURSES.

Its funny how you guys don't mind blaming immigrants for everything. Immigrants are not taking you jobs, they are NOT lawyers or doctors, or accountants, or teachers, firemen, scientist, police officers..etc

You wanna know where your jobs are going? Big business in this country decided that they can get work cheaper in India and China, so thats where all the jobs are going. Hell every year this country imports scientist from India and china.

People in China work for less money, with no insurance, and Americans do not. And thats not Americans fault, but you guys need to step up and tell big business that they need to stop paying their CEO's 10 million a year and start hiring Americans and paying them well.

FIGHT AGAINST THE PEOPLE WHO ARE GIVING AWAY YOUR JOBS.

And two Amercans BREAK MORE LAWS ON A HOURLY BASIS. They sell drugs, rape, murder, beat , Rob, Steal and attack other AMERICANS.

So don't talk about law breaking until the CITIZENS of this Country LEARN to OBEY their own laws.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Don't worry the above race baiter and troll was banned. However feel free to leave a comment if you desire.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't think Frosty is an idiot! I think he is one heck of a fighter and I'm glad he's on our side. What he said makes a whole lot more sense than what Blue Mellow said.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you do the math, at the current rate of legal immigration, in 44 years by 2050, we’ll see another 44 million legal immigrants added to our country at the minimum. We’ll add another 125 million illegal alien immigrants at three million sliding across our borders annually. Added to that, our own population momentum of one million added to whatever numbers of millions of immigrant births yields a horrific, and I do mean--a nasty future.
    what was added in one year, doesn't mean it will continue at the same level. We have a high number of border crossers because they think they may be eligible for the guest workers program, but when that's carried out, the number of border crossers will decrease. and one day the Mexicans will use their own natural resources like their oil, and the Mexicans will get richer and are not so willing anymore to cross the border.

and one day the Mexicans will use their own natural resources like their oil, and the Mexicans will get richer and are not so willing anymore to cross the border.
    Well, I'll tell you what. That day can't come soon enough to suit me. Meanwhile you think we ought to just close our eyes and support them in our country huh? Boy, are you preaching to the wrong choir here!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    and one day the Mexicans will use their own natural resources like their oil, and the Mexicans will get richer and are not so willing anymore to cross the border.
    Well, I'll tell you what. That day can't come soon enough to suit me. Meanwhile you think we ought to just close our eyes and support them in our country huh? Boy, are you preaching to the wrong choir here!
    No, i'm not saying that we've to close our eyes. I want illegal aliens without anchor babies to be deported and you know I want that. But when I read the text of the State of the Union by Bush I have the feeling that it's a lost battle. I honestly think that the senate will pass that amnesty.
    I actually had that feeling before bush speech. I see it like this. you're playing soccer and there's only 1 minute left and you're 3 - 0 down. And you know it's almost impossible to win. what would you do ? try your best to make the best of it, or give up the match and look forward to the next match ? I would go for the next match and the same with illegal imigration. the next match/goal should be that we FORCE Mexico to use it's own natural resources and make the people there richer so that they won't consume OUR resources.

I honestly think that the senate will pass that amnesty.
    I honestly think that if the senate passes an amnesty bill they better take pictures of their offices before the next election because they won't be seeing them again.

The American people are angry.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast