Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

rr- what you want to do is have a captive audience who you can talk to death about how many illegals can dance on the head of a politican- you are drawn to people who have passion and you kill it with you're tedious quibbling and arguing over the smallest detail-
    you're host country must be weary of you too-
    in the meantime- there is a wonderful saying

DONT FEED THE TROLLS

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    RR --what you want to do is have a captive audience that you can talk to death about how many Ilegals can dance on the head of a politican-- you are drawn to people who have passion and you kill it with you're trivial arguing- all I can say is you're host country must be glad you're leaving
    On the amazon discussion board we say

DONT FEED THE TROLLS
    I noticed it before thelma. Every person that doesn't agree with you for over 90% is either a troll or an OBL. Well, people from my host country try to discuss and don't yell : "troll"

you make a discussion dead just like the reconquistas that call " racist " all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    I honestly think that the senate will pass that amnesty.
    I honestly think that if the senate passes an amnesty bill they better take pictures of their offices before the next election because they won't be seeing them again.

The American people are angry.
    Well people forget. i mean, pim fortuyn was killed in the Netherlands and many people voted his party a month after he died. He got 26 seats, and now according to the polls they will only get 2 seats. so people can be angry, but people also forget things too. so I don't know if some senators will or won't be elected again as somethimes the other candidate might be worse.

rr- you wish to discuss how many illegals can dance on the head of a politican- you talk to DEATH ,ideas that were filled with passion and energy- with endless trivial , mindnumbing ,details, and it serves no purpose other then to hold others captive to you- -

I am sure you're host country is weary of you and glad to see you gone.

in the meantime; DONT FEED THE TROLLS

Well people forget.

Absolutely, returning_resident. And that is why we are here. To keep them from forgetting.

I personally can't forget since I go to work in a city where I make half what I would make in an area not overrun with illegal aliens, our schools are full of anchor babies who speak little or no English, our stores are staffed with people who blatantly discriminate against Americans, and our roads are full of cars with license plates from another country even though those people live right here, work right here, and shop right here.

Don't you worry, I'll keep reminding people because I dream of the day when I can get out of this area, overrun with illegals and more on the way. I don't want the rest of the country to be as bad off as this border town when that day comes.

From what others say, it's getting that way already, so they are reminded, too. We won't let anyone forget.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    rr- you wish to discuss how many illegals can dance on the head of a politican- you talk to DEATH ,ideas that were filled with passion and energy- with endless trivial , mindnumbing ,details, and it serves no purpose other then to hold others captive to you- -

I am sure you're host country is weary of you and glad to see you gone.

in the meantime; DONT FEED THE TROLLS
    my trivial details ? what details ? A small detail can make a difference, the's no such thing like trivial detail. It's rude that you say that you're sure that my host country is weary of me and glad to see me gone. I obey the law in Holland and I'm not bordering them at all, so there was no need to say such unkind things.

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Well people forget.

Absolutely, returning_resident. And that is why we are here. To keep them from forgetting.

I personally can't forget since I go to work in a city where I make half what I would make in an area not overrun with illegal aliens, our schools are full of anchor babies who speak little or no English, our stores are staffed with people who blatantly discriminate against Americans, and our roads are full of cars with license plates from another country even though those people live right here, work right here, and shop right here.

Don't you worry, I'll keep reminding people because I dream of the day when I can get out of this area, overrun with illegals and more on the way. I don't want the rest of the country to be as bad off as this border town when that day comes.

From what others say, it's getting that way already, so they are reminded, too. We won't let anyone forget.
    You're doing good work, JJ. you keep us reminding about illegal immigration. I agree with most of your posts and with your pov, although we have some small disagreements.

returning_resident,
    Why are you here? This is an American issue. Do you have some type of vested interest in illegal immigration in the United States? You can have any view you want, but why not deal with the issue in your country? Enlighten me please.

JJ, you are not alone. I will continue to remind people what politicians have sold out our great nation to law breakers.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I agree with most of your posts and with your pov, although we have some small disagreements
    thanks, returning_resident. I don't expect that every person will agree with all I have to say so minor skirmishes don't frighten me away from sticking to my point of view -- especially where there are reams of evidence to support me.

And jp--Thank you. We all need to keep those "reminders" flying around this country. It seems that the special privileges awarded to the illegal aliens came about because they hollered the loudest. We have got to start out-hollering them at every opportinity while there are still more of us than there are of them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

returning_resident,
    Why are you here? This is an American issue.
    Well, I'm here as I'm an US citizen living abroad and returning 2nd of May. So, it's my issue too.

Do you have some type of vested interest in illegal immigration in the United States?
    Yes, I want illegal immigration to be stopped.

You can have any view you want, but why not deal with the issue in your country? Enlighten me please.
    My own country ? Yes, well maybe you're right and I'm not an American at all or don't feel American. I'm a New Yorker in the first place and not an American. Is that what you like to hear ? Tonight I'll start a new thread and I will exactly tell you what I think, feel, solutions to this issue etc.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast