Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by dem4labor
    That cowboy at the beginning & end is one dude I want in
    my corner when the tacos hit the fan.
    Just out of curiosity, is that someone we know?
    Yes he's the guy in all of us screaming to get out.
    Exactly, Charles.

Crocket
    the tacos already hit the fan and the E-COLI is flying.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Ha what a crappy film

Quote Originally Posted by libbymclibster
    How arrogant are Americans? What civil War? What? There is no damn civil war. All these ppl want is an oppertunity to better themselves, and better their families. Instead we are so V*******V egotistical and we just focus on oh well how are they affecting us. Okay so ppl have died like if you really care about ppl dying; you seem to turn your head when there is nothing to benefit you. There are over 30,000 ppl dead in the Sudan and more everyday because of a cruel government, there are millions who have been displaced from their homes but hell we haven't done a damn thing. There is a GENOCIDE and we can't do a damn thing because this area has nothing. Sure we go into Iraq because they have a cruel dictator but hey they have oil so its okay because in the end no matter how many ppl were killed or how much money we lost we get oil. And with the whole Mexican border ppl aren't patient, ppl are racist. I don't know why but you see these ppl as a threat. Terrorist from 9-11 all came to the United States legally so don't blame the Mexicans. Maybe if you spent sometime trying to help them stabalize their economy we probably wouldn't have this problem. maybe its about time we worried about others Super Power.
    Libby,

Please read the ALIPAC rules and refrain from using anymore vulgar language on our website.

Your opposing view is welcome here, but only if you respect our rules.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

libbymclibster wrote:
    There are over 30,000 ppl dead in the Sudan and more everyday because of a cruel government, there are millions who have been displaced from their homes but hell we haven't done a damn thing. There is a GENOCIDE and we can't do a damn thing because this area has nothing.

The rest of the world hasnt done much either bleeding heart liberal.

My how erratic and all over the place with your paragraph.

How arrogant are Americans?
    This sounds like you are not an American.

There are over 30,000 ppl dead in the Sudan and more everyday because of a cruel government, there are millions who have been displaced from their homes but hell we haven't done a damn thing.
    . We can't save the world and we don't have to. We have the same attitude about Mexico. It's citizens need to fix the internal problems and stop running to America "for a better life", stay home and fix your own country and stop dragging ours down in the process.

Terrorist from 9-11 all came to the United States legally so don't blame the Mexicans.
    Yes, some went out of status and were illegal aliens when they murdered everyone on 9-11. We learned our lesson. Blame the intolerance of illegal immigration on the terrorist that changed our attitudes towards criminals entering our country, if that floats your boat but it doesn't make us wrong. Also Mexicans are capable of terrorist plots, just like anyone else. Once bitten, twice shy.

Maybe if you spent sometime trying to help them stabalize their economy we probably wouldn't have this problem.
    NAFTA - there are jobs in Mexico but there are no take-all-you-can-get American social benefits.

Dixie

If somethings not done about this, we`re going to have a Civil War on our Hands.
    Finally, There is someone that feels the same way that I do about this. Amnesty or not, if the main problems aren`nt taken care of first (preferably "control of entry) thats exactly what I see coming.
    ------------------------

Maybe if you spent sometime trying to help them stabalize their economy we probably wouldn't have this problem.
    http://mexico.usembassy.gov/mexico/aid.html

Foreign Aid to Mexico

2001, over 20 million. 2002, over 27 million. 2003, over 30 million. 2004, over 33 million, 2005 request is over 31 million. Most of this goes to Development Assistance and Economic Support Funds. They have their tourist and oil income plus the billions that are sent back each year from their people illegally living in the US. What more do they need?

April
    Very well said Dixie! I could not agree with you more

What the Lady doesn't understand is the economic ruin that the illegals are doing to Mexico, go down and talk to Mexican business owners and they will tell you they can find nobody who is willing to learn a trade and stay there, sure the illegals send a lot of money back to Mexico but it is creating a false economy, those who receive money spend it causing prices to go up and those who don't now have a harder time making ends meet.
    They say oil is Mexicos leading export but that's not true, it's leading export is their young people, how can any country expect to survive when most of it's youth is leaving instead of staying and working to build their country into a place worth living in?

How arrogant are Americans? What civil War? What? There is no damn civil war. All these ppl want is an oppertunity to better themselves, and better their families. Instead we are so V*******V egotistical and we just focus on oh well how are they affecting us. Okay so ppl have died like if you really care about ppl dying; you seem to turn your head when there is nothing to benefit you. There are over 30,000 ppl dead in the Sudan and more everyday because of a cruel government, there are millions who have been displaced from their homes but hell we haven't done a damn thing. There is a GENOCIDE and we can't do a damn thing because this area has nothing. Sure we go into Iraq because they have a cruel dictator but hey they have oil so its okay because in the end no matter how many ppl were killed or how much money we lost we get oil. And with the whole Mexican border ppl aren't patient, ppl are racist. I don't know why but you see these ppl as a threat. Terrorist from 9-11 all came to the United States legally so don't blame the Mexicans. Maybe if you spent sometime trying to help them stabalize their economy we probably wouldn't have this problem. maybe its about time we worried about others Super Power.
    Don't confuse arrogance with making good choices. If "arrogance" bothers you, then by all means, live someplace else. It is geographically and monetarily impossible to take care of the entire world. People need to help themselves. We have no obligation to help anyone. The world's sense of entitlement and lack of gratitude hardly encourages me to make any further contributions. Where was everyone when we needed help? Relationships are a two way street and the US is definetly getting the short end of the stick. We cannot fight everyone's wars. If it does not directly affect us, it is not our business. Do you use oil? I do. Personally, I don't think that it is all about the oil, but even if it was, I would not care, because I am a consumer of the product and the people who have control of it, are not nice people. Put your money where your mouth is and lead by example, my friend. Tell me how it goes and report back so we know what to expect. Americans have anger and frustration over people breaking our laws. That is not racism, that is a blatant disrespect for our laws and our country. We don't owe Mexico or anybody else a single thing. If we helped anyone, I would want to help someone like the UK. Ironically they don't need much help because they make good choices too. You want help? Get some common sense and help yourself. See...FREE advice.

Neese, Neese, good post.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast