Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Neese,

Re: Your avatar.
    I thought they were border partol agents.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Neese,

Re: Your avatar.
    I thought they were border partol agents.

Dixie

That's the best one today, Dix

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Border Patrol agents...that't funny. I should customize my Avatar and put a little sombrero in the water with the eyes peeking up If the Peanuts decide to watch the border, I am going to recruit Lucy. She is a tough cookie!

Dixie, I was actually going to tell you yesterday that I love your Avatar. Now that is funny! Everybody has great Christmas Avatars too. Everytime I find something I like, it is too big.

Thanks you guys.

I'm not done yet with my Avatar. I've got a few more Nutcrackers to show you guys.

Neese
    You might try uploading it to photobucket and clicking edit and change it to avatar size. See if that works. However, once you shrink it you can't make it go back. You will have to upload the photo again to get it back to normal size.

Dixie

Thanks, Dixie.

Re: Ha what a crappy film

[quote="libbymclibster"]How arrogant are Americans? What civil War? What? There is no damn civil war. All these ppl want is an oppertunity to better themselves, and better their families. Instead we are so V*******V egotistical and we just focus on oh well how are they affecting us. Okay so ppl have died like if you really care about ppl dying; you seem to turn your head when there is nothing to benefit you. There are over 30,000 ppl dead in the Sudan and more everyday because of a cruel government, there are millions who have been displaced from their homes but hell we haven't done a damn thing. There is a GENOCIDE and we can't do a damn thing because this area has nothing. Sure we go into Iraq because they have a cruel dictator but hey they have oil so its okay because in the end no matter how many ppl were killed or how much money we lost we get oil. And with the whole Mexican border ppl aren't patient, ppl are racist. I don't know why but you see these ppl as a threat. Terrorist from 9-11 all came to the United States legally so don't blame the Mexicans. Maybe if you spent sometime trying to help them stabalize their economy we probably wouldn't have this problem. maybe its about time we worried about others Super Power.[/quot

AND LA JENTE DE MEXICO AS WELL AS THEIR PRIMATIVE, UNCIVILIZED, INCAPABLE OF DEBATING ADVOCATES WONDER WHY THEY ARE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF LATIN AMERICA...I AM SURE MY FELLOW LEGAL LAW-ABIDING LATINOS WOULD AGREE THAT THIS NAME SUITS YOU-BAVUSO(translation-idiot, drooler,

As far as getting help from the the United States(let alone the rest of the world), you have only yourself to blame. I dont expect you to know about the many South american humanitarian volunteers(who could have been doing other things-yet chose to use their time and money in hopes of educating the people of Mexico about corruption in their government that has been keeping them in poverty) who came to your country offering to educate the oppressed and poverished citizens of mexico(whose government has succeeded in brainwashing generations of the poorest mexican citizens that educaton is not important-but breeding themselves into oblivion is) about corruption in your government. You ran them off and/or sold them off to your mafia military to never be found-for the right price of course. You people think of educated people as a threat because you are threatened by those who know more than you. You chose to sell these good hearted humanitarians based on what your miltary, police, and politicians told you(the same politicians who have caused the oppression of your people).

Most of the people participating in protests against the mexican government are educators from South America. How can you people even preach about mexican pride when you are not the ones over there who are standing up to the government. Regardless of whether you are mexican of indigenous descent or european descent, knowledge is power. You chose to runaway instead of opening your mind to those who are educated. As it is, the poor of mexico think that castilian spanish(european spanish also the language that unites the latin american union)is not proper spanish. Mexicans seem to think that latinos who speak in proper spanish look down on the people of mexico and see this as a threat and expect them to comform to the mexican dialect.

The Mexican government has been told by other latin american nations that due to the fact that they are debtors and not investors, Mexico is no longer an investment interest for Iberoamerican nations. Many of the economicly and academically prosperous nations of latin american are not really acknowledging Mexico as part of Latin America due to the way they pimp out their resources and people to corporate U.S. interests, constant pandering of free trade, growing debts and lack of foreign investment.

April
    Sonali, Just a note to say Great Post!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234