Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I thought this was about the Obaminites worshiping him when he deficated....

They probably to that anyway....

If you listen to talk radio, they have economic experts on, and the 'gov' is handling this all wrong. Obama just does what he is told. With out a script, hes useless.

While all this may be over the top you have to remember that this guy is the first African American President. The American people have every right to be joyous, especially Blacks in this country who for too long have suffered injustices and racism. To see one of their own finally make it to the top office is a huge cause for celebration. It would be lame imo to treat this accomplishment like any other Presidential election given the factors. I am very proud of my country and myself to finally have elected an African American as President of the most powerful country on earth and I'm happy to say that.
    This is a stunning example of the racism IN REVERSE that we are seeing today. Blacks have endured a lot -- but they have also received a lot -- affirmative action, billions in welfare spending, special preference for jobs and college scholarships -- over whites and other Americans who never had anything to do with slavery in their lifetimes. Blacks have inherited citizenship in the greatest country on earth as well.

And what is is "with one of their own" crap? Aren't we ALL Americans?? Why wasn't McCain or Bush "one of their own"? Aren't we all supposed to be unified? One America?

Why weren't you proud of your country before this? Why does it take the election of One of Your Own for you to be proud -- be be involved??

You're like a bunch of spoiled brats who aren't going to "play" until you get it your way.

And I'm really not talking about all blacks in any way -- many are intelligent and honest enough to see through this way of thinking and did not support Obama in the primaries.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye88
    While all this may be over the top you have to remember that this guy is the first African American President. The American people have every right to be joyous, especially Blacks in this country who for too long have suffered injustices and racism. To see one of their own finally make it to the top office is a huge cause for celebration. It would be lame imo to treat this accomplishment like any other Presidential election given the factors. I am very proud of my country and myself to finally have elected an African American as President of the most powerful country on earth and I'm happy to say that.
    I certainly understand your point EagleEye.

After reading your comment, I thought about it and here is my concern.

IMHO...

The celebration and admiration should not be to lavish praise on Obama.

The celebration and praise should not be elevated because he is black.

The celebration and praise should be of America and of God for allowing the hindrances that would have prevented him from taking office because of his race were thwarted.

But I have such mixed feelings.

One one hand, people might think that because Obama has become the first black President of the United States that the old propoganda of Upward Mobility is in place and that anyone with the right message and talents can possibly become President and this IS NOT TRUE.

The truth is that at this time, only a person that is willing to sell their soul and do anything for power and money and anything to please the wealthy elites can become President.

Only if the mega money knows that you will promise the people of the US anything, yet do their bidding and can be bought can you ascend to the Presidency.

Otherwise, you have no chance in hell of generating the over 600 million dollars necessary to have a shot at becoming President.

Obama is not a man of the people. He is not a success story of how someone can overcome racism and prejudice. He is not a man driven to serve his fellow Americans.

Obama is the new puppet just like George Bush that is willing to do anything it takes including selling out to mega millionaires and Global financial forces.

His elitism rhetoric has peeked out many times. He is educated and articulate and underneath all the image and public speaking gifts, he is a servant of the Globalists.

He is an actor with a lead role in one of the most expensive theater creations on the planet.

His job is to pretend that he supports the Rule of Law and the Constitution, but in truth he is beholden to the left side of Hollywood and Wall Street, and the same benefactors that lined the Clinton's charitable trust fund pockets from foreign nations, many of which are hostile to the United States.

Considering the FACTS of where his campaign money came from and the groups that now own so much of the MSM that built him up, it appears Obama will be working for them instead of We The People of the United States.

Just my opinion.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Considering the FACTS of where his campaign money came from and the groups that now own so much of the MSM that built him up, it appears Obama will be working for them instead of We The People of the United States.

Just my opinion.

W
    I agree with you William. If he really was concerned about "the rule of law" he would see to it that ALL laws are enforced, including IMMIGRATION LAWS.

I know many are very happy about an African American holding office, but it is sad that when that day finally comes, that the cloud of corruption hangs over him.

This corruption of government SHOULD bind AMERICANS, black, white, yellow, red or brown, together... to rid ourselves of the cancer of deceit, and corruption that is eating away at this country that has been caused by greedy, selfish men and women.

Americans need to unite as ONE PEOPLE and fight to save our country...
    we need to WAKE UP!!!!!!!!! If our LEADERS CHOOSE to IGNORE IMMIGRATION LAWS....WHAT LAW WILL THEY IGNORE NEXT TIME IT SUITS THEM. This should be SCREAMING at EVERY AMERICAN... that IGNORING OUR LAWS IS WRONG... ANY OF THEM.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12