Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Deleted

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Don't be swayed by b.s. polls. Like a recent one that said 80% of blacks support giving illegal immigrants the "opportunity" to become citizens. Big deal. I say they should have the "opportunity" too -- they can get in line like everyone else.

Every poll I've seen is quite clear about this: The overwhelming majority of Americans want to seriously reduce our level of LEGAL immigration. So you can imagine what they think about ILLEGAL immigration.

Nobody in their right minds wants to see our population continue to explode out of control. Its the biggest single threat to our quality of life. Which explains our politicians and media-meisters. THEY'RE INSANE.

I think we are losing because americans are not willing to do anything. There's going to have be alot more done than we are doing, writing to these idiots and calling them, it just isn't enough because they know what the american people want and they are not listening. Americans are going to have to see someone killed or something really bad before they step and do anything. I fear that we will wake up one morning and there will be an announcement that our whole world has changed, just as 9/11 happened. We will be told that it is upon us now!

Americans are raped,kidnapped and killed buy an Illeagal driveing drunk every day.No one notices.The news people report what they want to.In my aera the news reported that the Immagration bill wasn't shot down over amnisty,it was becasue of the felony part and the police were up in arms about haveing to deal with murders and they dont have time for illeagles.They will twist everything.I can't remember when the last time I
    heard the word Illegal in the news.Its migrant works or undoucmented works now or some bull crap name to lul us to sleep

Right, 99% of the newsmedia is in on the treason. Lou Dobbs is the main media man on TV who's in our camp. Some radio hosts are with us. Most of these lard butts aren't. They figure they'll be part of the "ruling class." Well, I got some NEWS for them -- they'll be executed by the invading hordes so that spanish can be the language of the land. Geraldo Rivera will be their media mogul-in-chief.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Welcome all the newcomers. Make sure by whatever means you have to ALIPAC by, you let others know, tell them how it CAN help, by being involved, learning from each other and just plain old moral support.

I do not believe we are at all near losing this battle. I called my senators today, Smith and Wyden. I did not use the toll free number, I called their direct lines. For Smiths office, I was on hold a bit, when my call was taken by interns/staff they sounded pretty harried. In the background I could hear a lot of phones, people talking and a lot of commotion. This tells me a lot of Oregonians were calling and saying "NO WAY". I called Wydens office as well, a little shorter wait, but also budy there.

Called Senator Frists office and it sounded a bit more controlled there, but thats probably because he most likely has more staff, because of his position. I felt really good about it all this time, knowing how busy their phones all were, knowing tons of Americans were calling and declaring their opposition to any new laws, just to enforce the ones we have.

I knwo it has to be getting to them. They have to be noticing and cannot ignore all the publicity and public attention.

Lets have a big drive for more membership, print out fliers, unashamedly promote ALIPAC, make people aware of what is at stake. The more our numbers are, the less we can be ignored and pushed aside.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Way to go AmericanElizabeth!! Keep calling those pigs. I do it every other day. I hope to hell NSA listens in on my phone calls. lol

I also send emails every other day. I hope they look up my email account so they'll know exactly who I am. They'll find one totally ticked off old person.

On the flip side, I call and email the people who are with us: Tancredo, Lou Dobbs, Savage (the radio host).

Discouraged

I feel that we are losing the battle. I just found out that the Minutemen were not allowed to rally at one of their tour stops due to political pressure. The media is blanketed by use of the word "immigrant" to mean both legal and illegal aliens. Opposition to amnesty and open borders is just not being reported. Opposition to rendering the national anthem in Spanish is being shouted down as racist. Many letters to newspapers and public radio stations are being written by concerned Americans, but few are being published or aired. People are angrily jamming the Capitol telephone lines, but even as they do Congress is preparing to ignore their wishes and grant a sweeping amnesty to the invaders. I've been emailing until the ends of my fingers hurt. I feel so defeated! The corporate lobby has seized complete control of our government and our news sources. How can you fight Wall Street Goliaths like Rupert Murdoch and Sam Walton? What's going to happen to my country?

I hear ya man. But they want us to give up. Hang tight.

Just got off the phone with my senators' offices. First asked if the person answering the phone could speak spanish. When they said "No, sorry" I said GOOD, then I'll talk to you. Then I gave 'em an ear full of what I think about this BS.

Thanks.

Sapperwes,

Psss, I know you're new, but this is a big oops! Read the ALIPAC rules on the first page!!
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast