Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Deleted

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Deleted

Deleted

Dont even let yourself think that way...It is never over until its over...with Americans that usually means last man standing too so I am staying positive. The media doesn't want you to be too impassioned. They surely have their hand in the alien honeypot. and those that dont are too timid to say the truths for fear of seeming insensitive or extreme. I recommend watching Dobbs,... makes me feel better to know its not going unnoticed.
    <div>* It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty.* -- John Adams
    </div>

If I thought we have lost I wouldn't be on this forum. I know that there has to be the numbers with the middle class to force changes from our present course. I have been around a fair amount of time, and I can tell you that getting the middle class mad and moving takes a lot. I think the middle class is now getting mad, but when they reach that really pissed off level then things will happen.

This is our country and we don't have to apologize to anyone for defending it and our way of life.

My view is that this has been going on longer than we realize right under our noses. And our government is at the center of it all, with empty talk and promises to keep us quiet, now that its out in the light they cant stop it even after all the radical leaders are out in the open. Its too late for the government but not too late for us. If the citizens want to end this we can. Quickly. But thats for a totally diff convo at a totally diff time, but I feel its coming considering what we learn about this daily.....

Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican
    If I thought we have lost I wouldn't be on this forum. I know that there has to be the numbers with the middle class to force changes from our present course. I have been around a fair amount of time, and I can tell you that getting the middle class mad and moving takes a lot. I think the middle class is now getting mad, but when they reach that really pissed off level then things will happen.

"This is our country and we don't have to apologize to anyone for defending it and our way of life.
    "

Thats the stand the GOVERNMENT should be taking and OPENLY..

well put.

I can understand why Carrie feels as she does. San Diego officials are doing very little to get involved. And the only news radio station that isn't slanted that I know of, is 760KFMB. TV news coverage is so biased. The riots up in Vista I learned about on this forum. So what does that tell you? The human border patrol was downplayed. How many of you are aware of the recent kidnappings in San Deigo since the protests
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well, there is also the "disenfranchised" lower class too (that would be us, we have an income of less than 27,000 annual). This is the group I am trying to reach, as they REALLY feel they have no voice in anything, but they do.

Reach out to anyone you can, if they are jerks to you about it, then brush them off as village idiots. Keep trying.

Let me tell you, when I was in downtown Portland on Sunday, I had not even brought my signs out of the plastic I had them wrapped in, and I already had all sorts of people wanting fliers and everything to read, and many more voicing support, people of differing ethnicities and socio-economic groups.

That right there is hope. I just think that many people are where we all were in the beginning, they just are realizing how big this problem is, and are not fully aware of how much activism has been going on around them. That is hope.

I am not letting anyone take it away. Instead of hopelessness, replace it with righteous anger, it is an effective tool to keep the course, if we have lost that and our desire to fight, THEN there is no hope. There is, because no one will give up. Just read my signature at the bottom. this was written during a time in American history when we were terribly outnumbered, yet we won and became great despite all the initial barriers.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The illegal hispanics are here to reap the benefits that american citizens have worked so hard for. They could care less about this country, it's culture, or it's values. They should to be carrying signs that say "WE WANT FREEBIES", it is like a daylight robber and all you can do is just stand and watch him while he takes your stuff.

Deleted

Its getting ALOT of attention, Tancredo was on last night. Its just starting.....

Remember, this administration and the DEMON CRATS WANT MASSIVE POOR ILLEGALS.....

The fight has just begun.....

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast