Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DEM US SENATE CANDIDATE VOTES FOR BORDER FENCE !

OJJPAC is happy to report that usually more "liberal" leaning Congressman Sherod Brown (D-OH) voted for the Border Fence today.

OJJPAC has been actively encouraging the Congressman to support immigration enforcement.

I think he knows he could lose his election for US Senate against DeWine if he doesn't improve his voting record. [Read my previous editorial on OJJPAC per this election contest].

We'll keep up the pressure until we can get him to publically support interior enforcement too.

WANT TO KNOW HOW YOUR MEMBER OF CONGRESS VOTED TODAY? GO TO THE OJJPAC HOMEPAGE. LINK THERE.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

I watched that on c-span and several dems that were against it ended up voting in favor of it. I think because they don't think the senate will get around to it in the next 12 days, so they thought they were safe to vote in favor of it in the house because they believe it will never make it through the senate. Otherwise, I believe they would have voted against it.

Yes...it was probably politics rather than conviction...but I didn't expect a full conversion.

It did signal that the pressure is on per the immigration issue.

A vote for the bill still has its benefits...it can rile up the illegals and their supporters which usually do something stupid in response, and moving more people to the enforcement side.

Believe me, the open border lobby in Ohio isn't happy with Brown's vote...they don't accept any vote against their interests...for any reason.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

MW
    No surprise here, Rep. David Price (D-NC) voted against the border fence. This guy is batting 100% for the opposition. I blasted him with a fax from NumbersUSA.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    No surprise here, Rep. David Price (D-NC) voted against the border fence. This guy is batting 100% for the opposition. I blasted him with a fax from NumbersUSA.
    I really hate that bastard.

In some ways he's worse than nimrods like Eva Clayton and Mel Watt, since he tries to masquerade as someone who's a populist when everyone know he sold out a long time ago.

The only Democrat in that state who doesn't make stomach turn is McIntyre.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake