Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Demand Our Laws Are Enforced Today!

John Morton, head of ICE, said he won't process illegal aliens picked up by law enforcement in Arizona because he believes we need immigration reform (amnesty). If this man cannot leave his political opinion at home when he working, he needs to be ousted. It's up to Congress to see that this administration enforces our laws, all of them, not just the ones they choose to because they are afraid of offending a select group of voters. If you listen to the pro amnesty, open borders crowd, they are trying to convince people that enforcing our immigration laws is contingent upon giving millions of these criminals and undocumented Democrats amnesty. One has nothing to do with the other and our laws CAN be enforced and our borders CAN be secured TODAY!

Call and email the White House and demand they begin enforcing our laws and secure our southern border NOW!

Email: http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact
    Phone: 202-456-1111
    Fax: 202-456-2461

Call and email your Congress members in your state and demand they put pressure on the Obama administration, Janet Napolitano, and John Morton to enforce our laws and secure our border NOW!

U.S. Senate: http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_i ... rs_cfm.cfm

U.S. Representatives:
    https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great idea Tiny, I will get right on this and while everyone is at it please tell them to tell Obama at their little lunch tomorrow NO AMNESTY, NO CIR, we want our borders closed and our current laws enforced!!

Please hit these 3 for sure.....

Please call the GOP Senate leadership below and others to urge them to reject Obama's and Schumer's amnesty plan:

Mitch McConnell 202- 224-2541

Jon Kyl 202- 224-4521

John Thune 202- 224- 2321

This is so important activists, now is the time to be heard and for us to make our demands
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

bttt

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you tinybobinidaho. We must keep contacting them, lest they think that we are distracted or open to their mischief.

Psalm 143:8 (King James Version)
    It is written,... Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Please make your calls this morning to tell the GOP not to fall for Obama's lies.