Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DeMint (R-SC) now calling out Reid...

DeMint said the process Reid is moving forward is rigged because Reid is stiff arming the amendments Rebublicans want to bring up. Reid objects then DeMint objects back. Reid can't get anything yet moving forward and he blames Republicans specifically. Reid wants to chery pick the amendments presented on the floor. DeMint isn't going for it. Reid says the American public needs cooperation from the Senate and he is only trying to move forward a compromise the the President wants. This is great stuff...if it continues this bill will likely die (for now).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This bill is a dead horse; just shoot it!

3:20 pm ET - all Senators have completely disappered from the Senate (lemmings running toward the clff ??? We can only hope so, cause that would kill the bill for sure). They are probably in chambers or out in the halls, cause they are off camera. Things are so dead...CSPAN is playing symphonic music.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MARIE,
    We can only hope so!!!!
    D.W.

Reid had BEST stop trying to say what the American public wants. He can't speak for the American public. He KNOWS what is going on and is so scared it's funny. He doesn't want to admit that what the American public wants is for S.1348 to be stricken down.

Now it's the Republican's fault. That blame-game is soooo old.

Spin it, Reid, spin it....
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

I tried to get through to DeMint's DC office - but just busy, busy, busy...

I did call a local (Columbia) office and left my message there - basically, 'thanks for becoming an opponent of the current and very bad bill. Please continue to do the right thing'. (etc)

I just called mr Demint's Washington office to voice my support for his efforts. The lady that answered the phone sounded like she was pretty busy.

Johnny
    <div class="entry-content">
    <div class="snap_preview">&ldquo;To the German Commander, Nuts! A.C. McAuliffe, Commanding.&rdquo;
    General A.C. McAuliffe
    </div>
    </div>

just got through to the DC office of DeMint with no problem

thinks Sessions should be called also

I've been trying Session's office for more than 2 hours now -- busy!!

I just got off the phone with Reid's office. Oh THAT WAS FUN....Don't I love to vent!

That staffer got an earfull from me! I told him to tell Reid that he does NOT speak for Americans who want HIS type of Senate cooperation. I told him to stop misinforming people by pointing his skinny finger at Republicans, too.

That felt good
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Just called DeMint's office with no problems, too.

So far, the staffer says DeMint is opposed to the Bill. Hopefully, he will stay on course with us!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast