Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I called DeMint's office and asked themt o get this message...I loved the way you stiff armed Sen. Reid this afternoon on the Senate floor. Good work and please continue voting No on cloture and defeat this ghastly bill.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Reid says the American public needs cooperation from the Senate and he is only trying to move forward a compromise the President wants.
    What the president wants??? Reid, stop playing the fool and the traitor. You, and Jorge BOOSH WORK FOR US!!!

This is supposed to be about what AMERICAN CITIZENS want, and what is best for the country!!! Not what is best for furthering your own personal agenda!!!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Sippy - hey man, you got that right.

Re: phone access (DeMint vs. Sessions, etc)

Funny, my experience was just the opposite of most everyone here -
    got through to Sessions a-ok first time, real quick. DeMint - busy, had to re-dial - no go. Phone the local office and got through ok.

...Go figure...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please be careful about assuming that Reid will not get enough votes. The trading of votes is such that even if a senator knows it is wrong if Reid offers earmarks or votes on another bill, a senator will vote for this bill. Every american needs to sit in on some of the conferences and in the offices when deals are made. It is disgusting. When a senator or representative says that he/she was offered earmarks for his votes he means it and the american people need to realize that they are paying for votes against items they object to. Get an invite to come to the capital and listen to horse trading. Even after a bill passes either the senate or the house, there are midnight trading or procedural changes, and then the conference changes even more and very few senators or representatives look at the final bills before the final vote.

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Sippy - hey man, you got that right.

Re: phone access (DeMint vs. Sessions, etc)

Funny, my experience was just the opposite of most everyone here -
    got through to Sessions a-ok first time, real quick. DeMint - busy, had to re-dial - no go. Phone the local office and got through ok.

...Go figure...
    Thanks Phrede!
    I got through to both offices w/o too much trouble. I thanked them both for slamming reid and voting for the American people.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12