Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Just amazing

Even worse is they are spouting about wanting all this for
    just minorities ,

There was no mention of for ALL Americans , it was the Blacks and Latinos

pre K , free lunchs and breakfast , afterschool programs ,

These people are really nuts

Usa,

I just learned about a special interest group called 'One Hundred Black Men.' Have you ever heard of this group before. Obama and Hillary was talking about it.

I wonder just how many special interest groups there are?

This '100 Black Men' group sponsors a school that is just for black and Hispanic children, by the way.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PeachPie
    Usa,

I just learned about a special interest group called 'One Hundred Black Men.' Have you ever heard of this group before. Obama and Hillary was talking about it.

I wonder just how many special interest groups there are?

This '100 Black Men' group sponsors a school that is just for black and Hispanic children, by the way.
    Yes , I saw that , they are also one of the sponsers of the debate
    tonight

You wouldn't believe how many cops are roaming around here right now , I'm about 3 blocks from this debate , lol

Check this out.........
    http://www.100blackmen-atlanta.org/
    Wow! Google this.........100 Black Men.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Edwards is going off for comprehensive amnesty now
    Yeah I heard that. The need for "comprehensive immigration reform." "A pathway to citizenship." All of the catch phrases for amnesty. Geez, don't they know their is already a pathway to citizenship -- LEGAL IMMIGRATION.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PeachPie
    Check this out.........
    http://www.100blackmen-atlanta.org/
    Wow! Google this.........100 Black Men.
    Looks racist and seperatist to me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Edwards is going off for comprehensive amnesty now
    Yeah I heard that. The need for "comprehensive immigration reform." "A pathway to citizenship." All of the catch phrases for amnesty. Geez, don't they know their is already a pathway to citizenship -- LEGAL IMMIGRATION.
    This was all the immigration stuff I saw in the whole debate

Obama said he doesn't care what America wants and
    he will do whatever it takes to get comprehensive

Also he wants to pour billions more into black/latino education
    That's what I heard too. He is willing to "do the things that are hard." Yep, Mr. Barack Hussein Obama, it is hard to go up against the will of the American people.

Amazing, he was actually braging about supporting McCain and Kennedy's immigration proposals. That should be a badge of shame.

And yeah, lots and lots of ethnic pandering tonight. The black vote this, the hispanic community that. Can you imagine if any politician ever had the nerve to say anything for white voters or interests?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

The 100 black men mission.

The mission of the 100 Black Men of Atlanta, Inc. is to provide support and improve the quality of life for African Americans, and youth in particular, in the Atlanta Community.
    I'll bet all these young people were born in America.
    That makes them Americans, not African Americans!

Its another way to keep the racial division going while at the same time sucking free money off the regular citizen in the form of government grants. I didn't see where any government grants were disclosed, but all those companies that are giving these groups financial support while they suck tax breaks off the American tax payer.

How do these companies say they need tax breaks to make them competetive and then give the money away? Its all a rouge.

People really are suckers aren't they?
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Obama said he doesn't care what America wants and
    he will do whatever it takes to get comprehensive

Also he wants to pour billions more into black/latino education
    That's what I heard too. He is willing to "do the things that are hard." Yep, Mr. Barack Hussein Obama, it is hard to go up against the will of the American people.

Amazing, he was actually braging about supporting McCain and Kennedy's immigration proposals. That should be a badge of shame.

And yeah, lots and lots of ethnic pandering tonight. The black vote this, the hispanic community that. Can you imagine if any politician ever had the nerve to say anything for white voters or interests?
    Saying something positive about White people wouldn't be politically correct We are the minorities in this country , I don't care what they say. Half our race is on the other side anyways or it seems that way. I don't care about Race I just want fair treatment for my kids and thats NOT happening
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast