Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ok im for a pork bill... and hidden in the bill all illegals must leave in 10 days lol
    Ron Paul 2012

BarackObama.com, says, "To remove incentives to enter the country illegally, we need to crack down on employers that hire undocumented immigrants."

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I've come to the conclusion tonight that obama is a punk , no way
    this moron gets elected
    He sure looks like an amateur, next to her. She has had so much practice in slinging the BS.

Quote Originally Posted by PeachPie
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I've come to the conclusion tonight that obama is a punk , no way
    this moron gets elected
    He sure looks like an amateur, next to her. She has had so much practice in slinging the BS.
    Because she is full of it.
    Ron Paul 2012

BarackObama.com, says, "To remove incentives to enter the country illegally, we need to crack down on employers that hire undocumented immigrants."

Banned
    I think he is finished

I just hope we can get Romney in there to go up against her

She will eat McCain for lunch

Just so you know, you cannot post a comment that makes any sense on the discussion thread at cnn.com.
    All the comments are "omg hillary's so great" "we are going to win"!

What a bunch of airheads!!!!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

[quote=TexasCowgirl]
    Quote Originally Posted by Speak_English
    Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    Quote Originally Posted by "Speak_English":1qx7k1pg
    Can we hope to "God" this kills there chance to get elected .... Putting the illegal at risk about the D/L ???? WTF
    So you'd rather have McCain win?

Canada here i some
    They will seal the border and not let you out. Who do you think is going to pay for all those hospital bills and the best education money can buy?

The english classes alone with probably cost a billion dollars.[/quote:1qx7k1pg]

Why would you need to be worried about paying hospital bills or for school? The point of the comprehensive immigration reform, if you didn't already know, is too LEGALIZE the illegals so that they can once and for all start paying into the system. You want to keep paying for all that then go ahead and oppose the reform. Either we institute a fair tax OR we pass immigration reform

Banned
    Obama "60% of new voters voted for me"

New Voters = illegal aliens

Banned
    GOOD QUESTION

How can we have change with a bush and clinton in the white house all these years

More BS. The economy was beginning to tank towards the end of Clinton's presidency. I thought at the time, that the Democrats will blame the Republicans for an economy that was already failing when the next election is held. And that is exactly what they are doing.

[quote=flashman]
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Speak_English
    Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    Quote Originally Posted by "Speak_English":270dqi68
    Can we hope to "God" this kills there chance to get elected .... Putting the illegal at risk about the D/L ???? WTF
    So you'd rather have McCain win?

Canada here i some
    They will seal the border and not let you out. Who do you think is going to pay for all those hospital bills and the best education money can buy?

The english classes alone with probably cost a billion dollars.
    Why would you need to be worried about paying hospital bills or for school? The point of the comprehensive immigration reform, if you didn't already know, is too LEGALIZE the illegals so that they can once and for all start paying into the system. You want to keep paying for all that then go ahead and oppose the reform. Either we institute a fair tax OR we pass immigration reform[/quote:270dqi68]

You're quite the optimist. I guess people who have made a living going against all laws in our country and cheating the system will be crawling over each other to pay the USA what they owe. And a little $2,000 fine each will barely dent all the costs they have already used up - what about all these other costs to register them, get them english CLASSES (with a paid teacher??), do the background check...gosh the list will go on and on.
    And don't you think the sympathetic dems are going to have all kinds of special exceptions for those who claim they can't pay because maybe one parent works and the other takes care of 4 or 5 kids? I mean really, there's no way it's going to pay for itself! They will never pay back taxes either - that's laughable!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast