Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    I've been thinking while listening to these two the last hour or so. If either of the three liberals (I'm including McCain) wins the white house and illegals get their 'pathway to citizenship' while the new influx of "immigrants" illegally cross our border to 'hide in the shadows' until they get their 'pathway to legalization', what should regular Americans like us do? Does anyone else believe, as I do, that withholding OUR funding of the federal government might possibly be the only way we can take back what's ours...OUR COUNTRY?
    Probably couldn't get enough people to participate.
    I'm sure you're right about that.
    And the unfortunate truth, I'm afraid, is that too many Americans have a greater fear of the IRS than they do of the demise of our nation.

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    How come there are 2 of them and they are getting a ton more time than the repubs , and there were 4 of them

I won’t name names because its not in the constitution, but some of the Republicans s don’t know when its time walk away... Heck give the money back as they walk...
    McCain and Huckabee ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I see alot of very well known left win radical kooks sitting in the front rows
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    I see alot of very well known left win radical kooks sitting in the front rows
    Its a symp loon fest , no doubt

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    How come there are 2 of them and they are getting a ton more time than the repubs , and there were 4 of them

I won’t name names because its not in the constitution, but some of the Republicans s don’t know when its time walk away... Heck give the money back as they walk...
    McCain and Huckabee ?

LOL

YAWN. VERY BORING STUFF.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I turned it off at about 9:30. I couldn't stand that stinking Democratic "I'm going to take from the rich and give to the poor" TOTAL CRAP.

Hillary is liberal as hell, and Obama is about ten more miles to the left of her.

The questioning on illegal immigration was just ridiculous -- all they did was dicker over the drivers licenses, although it did reveal a lot of where they both stand on it. I got so nauseous I had to turn it off.

According to Obama, WE, the American People, are making illegals into scapegoats now. That will be the new buzzword.

These people HATE Americans, HATE what America stands for, and always has --and they will destroy it if in office, or come near close to it. They are for 100% dependence on government for the poor masses and 100% control of anyone who dares to be hardworking and successful.

McCain is much of the same. The whole thing just stinks to high heaven.

I pray for a brokered Republican convention at this point.

I've been thinking while listening to these two the last hour or so. If either of the three liberals (I'm including McCain) wins the white house and illegals get their 'pathway to citizenship' while the new influx of "immigrants" illegally cross our border to 'hide in the shadows' until they get their 'pathway to legalization', what should regular Americans like us do? Does anyone else believe, as I do, that withholding OUR funding of the federal government might possibly be the only way we can take back what's ours...OUR COUNTRY?
    Thus, the only alternative is Romney.

Quote Originally Posted by slyhunter
    Thus, the only alternative is Romney.
    Yes, slyhunter- I agree and I have jumped on the Romney bandwagon. He wasn't my first choice, but he is my ONLY choice at this point and I will support him 100%. I would shave my head with a cheeze grater before I would vote for Hillary, Osama or Juan McCain.

[/quote]I would shave my head with a cheeze grater before I would vote for Hillary, Osama or Juan McCain.[/quote]

Now that was funny....cheese grater

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789