Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Democrats want votes, Repubs want cheap labor, what does...

the government and the current and past Administrations want?

"Why?" us folks keep asking..."Why?" would normally sane folks like Bush and McCain and others of prominence beyond all common sense and the like keep the borders wide open and just continue to look the other way?

The answer is simple...the IRS and the current income tax scheme as applied to U.S. citizens with simple wages and earnings has been put into a corner with the Lloyd and Kuglin cases and recent updates in the recent William Wallace Lear case...the genie is out of the box...(certainly the Internet and activism has played a central role)...

http://www.givemeliberty.org/RTPLawsuit ... etter1.htm

Read halfway down...note the "10 million" comment...

That's it in a nutshell...explains GWB's behavior and many other prominent politicians "Alice in Wonderland" behavior...

Today's politician power derives from social programs they provide for their constituents...which are funded (illegally) by income taxes on U.S. citizens...

Allow 10+ million "non-resident aliens" to arrive quickly and stay in one form of legal limbo or another - you replace the tax base needed to continue financing social programs - only now it becomes legal.

Of course...us "Citizens" pay dearly in the form of lost jobs...

=

First post here...love reading M. Malkin...and 300+ page court cases...

=
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

mrrabbit!! WELCOME TO ALIPAC!! And thanks for this great post!! Keep them coming!! WE need someone who loves to read COURT CASES!!

Yep.... I do believe they are trying to push us to a welfare state and that all this illegal immigration was fully planned and intended by GWB and this letter shows other people have the same idea!!

Fantastic Work!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome Mr. Rabbit. Keep those comments coming.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

...just thought I'd extend a little...

I have a prediction to make...

Remember that National Sales Tax idea that was floated in the 80s...appeared again in the 90s...and now seems to have popped up here and there in the last year or so?

I think that is what the Republican Party leadership will use as its platform to stay in the White House and Senate and House in 2008.

Appear to provide relief (the biggest tax break of all) for the U.S. Citizen from an illegal income tax system...in exchange for a vote (an exchange that is unnecessary and unearned to begin with) and in doing so quietly shift attention away from the fact that the legal "non-resident alien" income tax still operates and the illegals still remain.

Seriously, who would vote against that?

Imagine how much truer in the uneducated public eye the claim would ring true that "tax protestors are nutjobs" if the same people voted "no".

And who loves to indirectly slander the Minutemen, Kuglin, Becraft and the like on public radio without directly saying it? Hannity anyone?

It will be very important to have the fixing of the tax situation be done via court cases and Amendment...as well as illegal immigration and have it be PUBLIC via the media well before 2008 or else people will be fooled with the sleight of hand when it comes time to vote. The won't have the full backgrounder when voting - just a filtered one.

=
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

Yea, so much for a voluntary tax system. Just imagine if the need to double the price of food and gas with taxes. You will either pay taxes or starve.

A consumer based tax would also remove the need for anyone to be a legal US citizen to pay or receive taxes.

With the new biometric REAL IDs, the govt can know how much money you my have earned by what you spend. The companies will really love all of that marketing data on each of us as well.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome mrrabbit, We appreciate your comments. Yes the flat tax is a flat out scam and another way for our government to give amnesty to illegals.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Welcome, MRabbit!! Great post. Excuse me for running, I'm trying to build a turnpike.

Welcome Mrrabbit -

This is, by far, one of the most disturbing posts that I have ever read ANYWHERE! Though I am familiar with the very valid argument made by the author of the first post, it was your addendum, regarding the spectre of using a national sales tax to hoodwink our country that absolutely blew me away! I knew it was bad, really bad, but this is too much to comprehend. All of us have unwittingly paid for our own demise by trusting a corrupt government. This is HUGE and now, seeing the big picture...we are SCREWED!

I beyond speechless.

Quote Originally Posted by mrrabbit
    ...just thought I'd extend a little...

I have a prediction to make...

Remember that National Sales Tax idea that was floated in the 80s...appeared again in the 90s...and now seems to have popped up here and there in the last year or so?

I think that is what the Republican Party leadership will use as its platform to stay in the White House and Senate and House in 2008.

Appear to provide relief (the biggest tax break of all) for the U.S. Citizen from an illegal income tax system...in exchange for a vote (an exchange that is unnecessary and unearned to begin with) and in doing so quietly shift attention away from the fact that the legal "non-resident alien" income tax still operates and the illegals still remain.

Seriously, who would vote against that?

Imagine how much truer in the uneducated public eye the claim would ring true that "tax protestors are nutjobs" if the same people voted "no".

And who loves to indirectly slander the Minutemen, Kuglin, Becraft and the like on public radio without directly saying it? Hannity anyone?

It will be very important to have the fixing of the tax situation be done via court cases and Amendment...as well as illegal immigration and have it be PUBLIC via the media well before 2008 or else people will be fooled with the sleight of hand when it comes time to vote. The won't have the full backgrounder when voting - just a filtered one.

=
    I look forward to more posts from you in the future.