Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Dems bringing young undocumented immigrants to Trump's speech

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There is no "bridge". There is no compromise. There is nothing here but the gawd damn same o, same o, Americans have been putting up with for 40 years.

I'm totally disgusted and will remain so until he says the MSM was lying about their lunch and there is no "senior administration official" leaking lies to the press in advance of the speech.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott-in-FL View Post
    I don't think there is much of a bridge that he can build between supporters and opponents. This is the worse scheme I've read. It would not make his base happy. I for one would be very angry!

I think just the mention of comprehensive immigration would be a magnet for more illegals to cross the border.
    I agree. Now they're (Fox News) talking about Trump pushing a compromise immigration bill so he can get the border secured. Not necessarily amnesty, but maybe a legalization program so the illegals working hard and playing by the rules won't have to fear being deported.

I assume that means he's willing to make compromises for the money he needs to secure the border. This is of course amnesty!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is not good news - although it doesn't surprise me.

We have had lawbreakers rubbing our noses in it for 40 years and none of our Presidents have even acknowledged it existed.

When President Bush was in office, we had illegals marching in the streets, using our flag for baby blankets - disrespecting us and our country - and our President did nothing.

Our governors have only given lip service to the problem - if they even acknowledged it.

This has been a long time building - and without some work on our part, it will win out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12