Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dems make mad dash for the checkout line on immigration

When I was a child growing up in New Jersey, there was a local toy store (the name escapes me) that would run a contest around the holidays where the winners, always children, got ten-minutes to shop for free and put whatever they could grab into their baskets. It was televised and was right up there with Wonderama, Captain Kangaroo and Romper Room. We all fantasized about being those kids in the proverbial toy store, not knowing what to select and a getting a big fat “gimmeâ€

Dems make mad dash for the checkout line on immigration, healthcare and climate change

December 23, 2:17 PM
    San Diego Immigration Policy Examiner
    Carl Braun

Senator Harry Reid and friends getting ready for the mad dash to the toy store checkout line. (AP Photo/Haraz N. Ghanbari)

When I was a child growing up in New Jersey, there was a local toy store (the name escapes me) that would run a contest around the holidays where the winners, always children, got ten-minutes to shop for free and put whatever they could grab into their baskets. It was televised and was right up there with Wonderama, Captain Kangaroo and Romper Room. We all fantasized about being those kids in the proverbial toy store, not knowing what to select and a getting a big fat “gimmeâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)