Bush is part of the tri-lateral commission pushing his agenda of one-world government. He and his cronies want to continue to flood the market with illegals so that salaries continue to plummet and our country will eventually become like India, china, etc. of cheap labor. Now this would take a while, but it will eventually happen.

I am a conservative, but I do not like Bush, I think he is bad for our country. McCain, Kennedy, Edwards, Clinton, Pelosi, should all be fired. We have to get away from the career politicians. We need politicians that care about our country instead of trying to fatten their own wallets.

Most politicians say that we cannot deport all the illegals that are here now, but that is simiply not true. All we have to do is 1. Severely punish or shut down any businesses that hire them. 2. Cut off the welfare, medicaid, food stamps, and free education. They will deport themselves. I live in Texas and see ICE raids all the time, when they get wind of ICE, most of the illegals deport themselves before ICE get there. They just move on to another town. So the gov cannot say we can't get rid of them, WE CAN! I don't believe the statistics of around 11 million illegals here, it is more like 25 million. Just look around.

Under our current system of not enforcing any of our laws concerning immigration, the corporations hire very cheap labor and of course they are showing record profits. But we the people are subsidizing these companies because they do not pay a living wage, we pick of the slack in welfare, medicaid, food stamps etc. So they have figured out how to get labor costs way down and profit way up.

I am sick and tired of illegals basically flipping me the bird and telling me that I have to like it. HOW DARE THEM MARCH IN THE STREETS DEMANDING RIGHTS, THEY HAVE NO RIGHTS, THEY AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HERE.

WE HAVE TO WAKE AMERICA UP - WE HAVE TO TAKE OUR OWN COUNTRY BACK.