Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deportation

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just read that the e-mails are ignored and deleted but that the bricks sent to build the wall have made an impact(no pun intended) I'm going to mail a brick. Maybe a cinderblock. I hope lots of people do the same.

Has anybody noticed that to be a border patrol Officer you must learn to speak spanish. That offends me becuase if you think about it it means we have More Mexicans guarding our borders then Americans, no wonder we have a problem
    I think they always have had to know Spanish - at least years ago - over 40 when we lived on the border, they did.

The ones we knew spoke Spanish or had a fundamental grasp of Spanish and had to take more courses to be able to speak fluently.

I see the wisdom of that -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Locals can do it.

Sheriff Joe in Arizona found where he could apply City, County or State to rack them up in jail for six months to a year. Going back to where ever does not bother ILLEGALS. I think they just see it as a free trip to somewhere and back. Jail does bother them a bit and then Sheriff Joe turns them over to ICE.

Most locals are just not looking for the laws that they can jail them on. It is easier to just throw up their hands and say it is out of their control. I think the locals (State's Rights) are the ones that could get the job done. Most locals have never had their switchboard shut down from thousands of angry people or their email servers crash from thousands of emails saying we are going to hold you accountable for not enforcing local law. A boycot on a small local business would also have more impact.

The big guys in Washington are rich and don't care.

I have your back but I think we are outnumbered.

Trouble

Just read that the e-mails are ignored and deleted
    I rarely get any response from the e- mail I send to our leaders, while every letter I have ever sent has generated a response.

Snail mail letters DO get a better response. But by the time they are read and a response written, the damage will have been done. Email and call often. They may not listen or read, but they know we're out here. The numbers of emails and calls alone can get the message across. I think our complaints ARE making an impact on politicians and Americans alike.

Today I received an email from my globe-trotting brother. The email contained the petition to GWB that has been circulating widely in the internet. So if my globe-trotting brother will put down his airplane ticket long enough to email all his buddies about the petition, then it seems the people are slowly starting to hear the message.

By whatever means, letters - emails - phone calls - protesting - boycotting - whatever means, KEEP DOING IT.

I think our State and Local governments are just as guilty if not more so than the Federal. None of them have been doing there job on ILLEGALS. Locals have been just as guilty at taking your tax dollars and slackin off on services rendered.

I think that is where it can get done. One small town at a time. We don't live in Washington. It is our communities and towns going to hell in hand basket. It is our local leaders and businesses that allow it by being lazy.

Don't get me wrong, I think there are a handful in Washington that are on our side but when push comes to shove we loose. State's Rights are not easy for Washington to screw with. This could happen from the bottom up. That is what we need to do is IGNORE Washington except on Constitutional Issues. Find the local ordinances and enforce them. Washington could not say a thing and it would be your best bet at holding up in court at any level. Start in the small towns and work your way up. Besides it might just be a great way to take the power from the idiots in the Senate and the lobby's.

I have your back but I think we are outnumbered.

Trouble

State's Rights are not easy for Washington to screw with.
    Sorry, but they have been doing just that for a very long time.

State's rights is almost only a theory these days.

A boycot on a small local business would also have more impact.
    I am not saying anyone who employs illegals is OK. I don't, however, think that boycotting the local mom and pop is going to do much good. All that will do is put them out of business and send the consumers and the illegals to big business. It won't send them home.

We can make our wishes known to the locals - but mom and pop are not the incentive to these illegals. It is the industries that employ thousands that bring them here.

We need to do things that will have a real impact. We can get the big guys - and the little ones will get the message or we can go after then next.

But to start with them - will only help big business and do little for our towns and counties.

I do like the idea of trying to do something at a local level. It is true that counties are broke, they also don't have a lot of money or room to hold illegals.

The feds could throw cold water on the efforts of any small town sheriff. All they have to do is refuse or take theirr own sweet time coming to get the illegals.

So lawsuits or threats of lawsuits will get their attention.

Sheriff Joe is in a class by himself, though.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12