Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deportation

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Deportation

If we truly can not deport the illegals then we have already lost control of the country; I'm sure that is great news to Bin Laden and the rest of the crazed American hating middle east.
    Tom Tancredo - Jeff Sessions 2008 !!!

Scarlett
    Uphold and Protect the United States Constitution; not the Mexican revolution.

First we need to close the gate.
    Then we need to take up the trough which attracts.
    I think we'll have to borrow from the Israeli's and get citizens involved at some point.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They may get deported to Iraq, when they are made legal they have to register for selective services.

If we can't deport them how will we be able to determine how long they have been here , collect their fines, collect back taxes track their employment histories and test their English proficiency. The Senate is insulting our intelligence. I want to throw something at my tv screen when Bush pompously says "America is a nation of laws". If he were honest he would admit that he refuses to enforce those laws.
    This thing about how we can't deport them all is a disingenuous argument. We just need to cut off the jobs and the free stuff and they will see themselves out.

Deportation

I agree with the above mentioned; enforcement first. First build a wall; then allow all law enforcement to actually enforce the law.

I have friends who are in law enforcement. They are forced to treat illegals differently from other prisoners. They cannot ask their legal status, etc. For the most part the illegals pretend to know no English. The police officers have to take multicultural classes and work within the guidelines set up by with the advise of multiculturalists. They run from traffic accidents and use fake ID's so the hands of the police officers are tied.

If local law enforcement were ALLOWED to turn them and ICE sent them back (instead of having hearing after hearing date that they won't show up for and or are represented by I hate America attorneys) we would get rid of a great many illegals within a year. Add to that, sending back all the illegals that are currently in our prison system (1/3 of the prison population) and we will have pretty much cleaned house.

Those few who remain could be deported and then begin their path to citizenship in their country of origin.

Scarlett

Deportations must begin NOW if only as a deterement for more illegals
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

The circus that we have had to watch in the Senate has made me start to think. You watch the ACLU and groups like that bring small court cases all over the country and being effective at causing no one to do anything in fear of going to court.

I wonder if groups like ours bypass the Federal level (not completely) but go after all these small localities that have taken the position they are not going to enforce existing laws either. My thinking on this is Federal is use to getting millions of emails and phone calls. The Senate still does what they want. I wonder how a small town sheriff or counsel member or mayor or business owner would react to a few thousand emails and phone calls from people saying do your job, enforce our laws or we are coming after you, your local business, you local leaders. I know it would take a lot of logistics to find the contacts on these people but it seems local can control this if they have the gumption.

Guys like Sheriff Joe in Arizona and others at the local level are getting it done. If every sheriff in the country was doing the same this would slow down and stop even if Washington did not like it. It is getting them interested in the future of their personal employment that could get it done. The guys in Washington are all rich and don't care. Silver spoon syndrom. Just a thought.

I have your back but I think we are outnumbered.

Trouble

Local level, I hadn't thought of that.

One way might be to try to get some sympathetic city council to adopt an ordinance against illegal immigration.

If they can adopt an ordinance in favor of - it would seem an ordiance against would be just as legal.

I do know there is something in Texas about 'superceding a state law' - don't know how that would work - but I'll bet it is worth try.

You know what though, if you could get some tough lawyer to file several suits, it would get the attention of the local government. Regardless of winning or loosing, if a city, county, even state, had to continue to defend themselves against these lawsuits - soon they would get a clue.

I don't know about other states, but Texas is broke - way beyond broke. If there were thousands of individual or a few really big class action lawsuits against the state - they might wake up.

Driver's licenses and insurance requirements are absolutely a state law here in Texas. If those laws are not being enforced against illegals and it can be proven, and if it is costing Texas driver's more money in insurance - and I know that can be proven - then why isn't that a valid suit?

Now we do have our own fair amount of Texas citizens who choose not to carry insurance, they would probably become the target by the state - not the illegals - but maybe they would then purchase insurance. Assuming they could afford it. The cost is really hitting poor people in the pockebook - everyone but poor people most.

But the premise should work.

First, we have to find a lawyer or lawyers that would do this - or someone with some legal expertise that might guide us to filing our own lawsuit.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tex

Has anybody noticed that to be a border patrol Officer you must learn to speak spanish. That offends me becuase if you think about it it means we have More Mexicans guarding our borders then Americans, no wonder we have a problem

Quote Originally Posted by Tex
    Has anybody noticed that to be a border patrol Officer you must learn to speak spanish. That offends me becuase if you think about it it means we have More Mexicans guarding our borders then Americans, no wonder we have a problem
    I think it means you must be able to let the Mexican border guards know when the minutemen are coming.

Scarlett

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast