Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Deportation nonsense

How many illegals do people think get into car accidents? Fine, deport those that get into accidents. Yes, that is a good start - maybe the deportation rate can start at 20 or 30 per year. Penalize those that have illegals. Sure, run many business into the ground. I've worked on several construction sites, I am sure that many of the workers were illegal, but not all - and maybe none. How would you know? They have papers. Their social security numbers are real, their driver's license is real, etc. People really think that a construction company's job is to be a verifier of people's status? Why not also ensure that they find out if they hired a convicted felon, or a child molester, or someone that cheated on their SATs. Placing a burnen on the employer is easy to do as each of you sits at a computer seat but has nothing to do with the reality of the situation.

And yes, Bush was ultimately talking about a national ID card. You cannot say that all illegals need to have this. Who is and who is not illegal? All people would have to have one to be sure. Oh, wait - all of you mean all blond haired, blue eyed people are exempt?

I bought a Consumers Reports magazine the other day...they have an article about the radio tags on products we buy.

They are going to start threading them into clothing, they won't be removable this way.

Some manufacturers says this is their way to control inventory...

Consumer Reports says these tags can carry your info with the product you bought....like, if you pay with a charge card where you just scan the card without entering in your password.

The toll pass cards and the gasoline card passes, are the same.

They say, that these radio cards are hackable...they can be read from 750 feet away.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

justjeffUS,

ALIPAC does not believe we have to deport 12 million people. We support attrition deportation as expounded upon by Mark Krikorian.

Please read the ALIPAC Platform
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=14

and further explanation of our platform in

How to Reverse Illegal Immigration in America
    http://www.alipac.us/article1111-thread-1-0.html

How to Reverse illegal immigration in America is a compilation of a lot of ideas and work by a lot of people before your arrival on our boards.

Although it is a new addition to our site (2 months) it has been read 16,881 times on our site alone and is up on hundreds of other sites already. The article has received the highest approval ranking of any material on our site ever.

Those that confront us with the false dichotomy of amnesty Vs. total deportation should be confronted with this common sense approach that is already embodied in existing law and supported by over 80% of America if you break down the polling on the different components.

I am the President of ALIPAC, but we have an Executive Board that reviews my work and we have executive officers and activists that have a high degree of delegated influence on the organization.

I would prefer that you not refer to me as "supreme leader"

Thank you,

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't doubt the card is intended for all of us - I don't doubt the influx of illegal aliens was part of the plan to bring this about - among a lot of other very vile things.

If the government would enforce the laws on the books regarding the illegal employers - a huge percentage would go home on their own.

Many did come here to work - to make money. Their aim is not to live off the welfare system. That is just icing on the cake that allows them to send so much money back home or to purchase nice homes and cars.

First off, enforce the laws against the employer - that would go a long way to solve the problem.

There are dozens and dozens of options available to the government - that doesn't include wholesale roundup of people. That can come later when they refuse to leave.

But my goodness, this President has never even suggested they should leave, that they are doing anything wrong, or even that they should not be coming here.

He has championed them - lauded them - protected them - invited them - so what makes anyone think he is ever, ever going to do anything to fix this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Acutally it is very easy to run a criminal check on someone. The common citizen can do it.

Example. My husband recently applied for a job and they ran a criminal check on him and on his record it states that he was arrested and charged with grand theft auto. My husband has never been arrested or charged with grand theft auto. So I ran a criminal check on my husband myself, just me and I am not an employer. Now we are having fun getting this off his record.

So do not tell me it cannot be done. It certainly can!

Placing a burnen on the employer is easy to do as each of you sits at a computer seat but has nothing to do with the reality of the situation.

diegonavy,

Yes, penalize those who are breaking the law? What makes an illegal employer any different than any other law breaker?

Yes, on constructions sites would be a good place to start..

First off, most of these SS# are not real - as in not 'really theirs'.

I have seen illegals with as many as 6 SS cards.

No, their papers are not real, and even if they are authentically issued, they are not valid if secured by false information.

Their Driver's licenses are not real, and even if they are authentically issued, theya re not valid - if secured by false information.

You bet I believe an employer should have to verify his employees - period - and we have a law that says so.

And yes, there are already some employment places that must check for convicted felons and child molestors - many Americans have to go through extensive background checks and regular drug testing. So illegals are somehow sacred and don't have to be bothered with that.?

I am sorry, I am not buying this poor employer - he just doesn't know and can't find out stuff. It just won't fly. When an employer hires a person for cash or contract labor that is willing to work for less than prevailing wages - that's a pretty good sign he knows that person is illegal. AS for legal workers - chances or minute that any working along side illegals for the same wages will be legals - some - yes, many - no.

The employer doesn't want to know - the government doesn't want to know - the illegal doesn't want you to know - sounds like a nice little way to scam the American people.

But you are right that the intent is for ALL people to have this card - and it will have absolutely nothing to do with the illegal problem. I doubt if half the illegals will have the card.

The problem can be fixed - and those that say it can't - just don't want it fixed.

But how in the world would anyone know whether or not it can be fixed - NO ONE HAS EVEN TRIED TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Illegals are here for the free benefits. This country has always been open for legal immigrants but never offered free benefits to illegal immigrants until 1986. Illegal immigration has been out of control ever since.

The vast majority of illegals will go home when these free benefits are no longer offered to them. They will go the same way that they came, IMO, since you can not support a family in this country while working low paying jobs. BTW, the average hospital costs of having a single child in the U.S. exceeds the average annual working income of the majority of illegal immigrants.

Also, IIRC, the U.S. 7th Cavalry patrolled the Mexican border until 1956 or so. No wall was needed due to this and the fact that no free benefits were offered to illegals.

A tamper resistant SS card along with a modern verification system will be needed to reduce the document and benefit fraud that is aiding illegal immigrants in the U.S. today.

Cut the free benefits and illegal immigrants will self deport.

Americans should not have to have a national id of any kind. Those who enter our country (regardless of where they are from) should be required to have one, if they are on any type of visa. Also those who enter our country illegally and are caught should have their biometric data taken and stored.

The TIA is real folks. If you want more research go to Google and look it up. The RFID are not so great either visit www.spychips.com for information regarding that.

That blonde hair blue eyed remark sounds like race baiting to me. It is a violation of posting rule 2.5. Please refrain from race baiting.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

While I am as angered as anyone about the freebies. as I have stood behind them in the grocery store as they buy basketfuls of groceries with the Lone Star card and basketfuls totally free through WIC - baby formula and all. Things that American working people have to purchase from their dwindling paychecks.

I just don't think there is a snowballs chance that freebies for all of them or a significant amount of them are going to get cut off - as righteous as it may be. Can't you just hear the weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth over that one?

Just imagine the scene on Nancy Grace - hundreds of little urchin like waifs standing outside with their bowls saying, 'more porridge, please' ( in Spanish.) All using the American flag as a baby blanket - by the way.

We already hear about the 'poor employer - just can't be expected to check out his employees - that's so unfair'.

But I still think the point to bring the pressure is the employer. If he is fined, if we don't buy their products, they can't hire them. The illegals can't live off welfare alone.

As to 'putting the burden on the employer' - who else should have the burden? They are the ones making the obscene profits from illegal workers. Right now the Americans have the burden of supporting them - I don't think it is much of a burden, strictly speaking, to say that anyone you hire must be here legally and eligible to work in the US - or you don't hire them. If you do, you pay the price.

Quote:

"Why not also ensure that they find out if they hired a convicted felon, or a child molester, or someone that cheated on their SATs. Placing a burnen on the employer is easy to do as each of you sits at a computer seat but has nothing to do with the reality of the situation."

Convicted felons and Child Molesters are not illegal immigrants. Of course they are not the model citizens, They need to work to. They are already barred from good jobs that disqualify for any felony. And yes the SS # can be checked in minutes. You will find that alot of the false one's are from the death index, which is even easier to find a dead mans SS#.And who is the blonde haired blue eyed people you speak of?Sounds like your calling us Hitler's youth.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast