Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Deportation is impossible, got to read.

Do you know what kind of logistical nightmare it would be to round up 12 million illegals? Do you know how much money it would cost? Do you know how it takes now to verify social security numbers currently? All of these makes it extremely difficult, if not impossible. Do not get me wrong, I would love to wake it in the morning and all of them be gone. But I don't believe in Santa Claus either.

Our supreme leader,(Mr. William), hit on something the other night about mentioning the Federal ID Act. Some of you have asked me regarding certain events that are about to take place. You just witnessed an event when Bush gave his appeasement speech, but I have read over 100 post and so far no one caught it. With your permission, I would like to connect the dots.

The threat of law suits are already flying. Watch for this discrimination will be the most common link to all. It currently takes more than a year for the Social Security Adminstration to catch an illegal social number. There just isn't a system in place to wade through the lake, or say they. The solution for the illegals to make every one of them get a bio-meteric card. This system is currently very active. All Federal employees already are being issued this card. The problem to this is, I can not isolate or target any group without a backfire. Therefore, I must make it mandatory for all person living in the US to have this card. The first dot, when did Bush say the border issues or measures would be in place? 2008. And for those who do not know, you will required by law to have a Ferderal ID by May 2008 second dot.. Was this an accident? You can bet your backside it was not. For those who question, do a search for Real ID and for those of you who recorded the speech check the date of reform measures.. Ever so little the nudge, but it hit me like a baby grand.
    "....mercy to the guilty is cruelity to the innocent." Adam Smith

Banned
    I don't buy the "impossible" stuff. What would work is a combination of rigorous deportation (let's say they just deported 100% of illegals caught committing crimes, driving or having accidents without insurance, etc.) AND meaningful and escalating penalties against employers who employ illegals, with criminal prosecution in the event that the employer knew or should have known that the employee was an illegal alien and hefty fines in the event that they are employing illegals but cannot be shown to have known they were illegal. That would impact both the supply side and the demand side. Once employers decided it was not worth the risk of hefty fines or criminal penalties to employ illegals and the jobs for these interlopers dried up, many would simply go back home. Those that remained to suck up entitlements and public assistance would then be easier to locate and deport.

Even the longest journey begins with the first step.

Any politician who says its "impossible" to deport these illegal immigrants is a politician we can't allow to stay in office for very much longer.

Mass deportation probably won't even be necessary if we:
    1.) cut off all social services to illegals
    2.) severely fine employers of illegals
    3.) get rid of the anchor baby law

This will kill the reason for them coming here in the first place. And the rest of 'em will be picked off one-by-one in the course of routine traffic stops and etc.

All we need to do is get the ball rolling in the other direction -- which we are in the process of doing -- and then let nature take its course. Once they realize they are not wanted here, they will stop coming en masse.

"President Bush said that massive deportation of illegal aliens is unrealistic. He said you can't just move 12 million people to another country. I don't know---Mexico did it."
    ~Jay Leno~
    CLICK HERE FOE TRUE IMMIGRATION REFORM CANDIDATES:
    [url=http://www.betterimmigration.com/candidates/2006/featuredraces.html[/url]

It currently takes more than a year for the Social Security Administration to catch an illegal social number.
    I don't agree. I think you can make SS# check in minutes. A new program called Pilot can check and so can others. One store in this area (Lowes) makes background check using outside firm. If you have fake SS# then no hire. So far as I know they have not hired a single illegal or anyone with even a criminal charge.

As far as deporting I mentioned on another thread tonight that CNN 360 showed this happening now. They are flying plane loads of Illegals in chains back to Honduras. These illegals all came by way of Mexico. Some only here for weeks. So, it can be done.

Don't under estimate the computer age. I have first hand knowledge of the system that police use when they make any traffic stop. They can call in the info or type it into their mobile computers. They can get answers back on your complete personal data in less than a minute.

JUSTJEFF.......you're not the only one to catch it, LOL.
    This statement you made is the most important:

The problem to this is, I can not isolate or target any group without a backfire. Therefore, I must make it mandatory for all person living in the US to have this card. The first dot, when did Bush say the border issues or measures would be in place? 2008. And for those who do not know, you will required by law to have a Ferderal ID by May 2008 second dot.. Was this an accident? You can bet your backside it was not.

FYI, last night I spent a little time trying to get a sense of the mood out there in blogland and made refs to this issue. Most, unbelievably, do not mind AND do NOT think that THEY will be having to participate in the BIO METRIC CARD! "The pres said it's for ILLEGALS" .........and so the chip, chip, chip away at our freedoms continue.

The old addage........you can boil the frog slowly!!

Take note folks: this is all related to NAFTA/CAFTA/FTAA & OPEN BORDERS. Everyone MUST BE TRACKED as the borders are to be eliminated.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by get_involved
    "President Bush said that massive deportation of illegal aliens is unrealistic. He said you can't just move 12 million people to another country. I don't know---Mexico did it."
    ~Jay Leno~
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

does anyone not remember the concentration camps that were set up for japanese citizens after pearl harbor was bombed??.....not possible, it's very possible. Although I would never use this tactic to target people racially, it just goes to show that it is VERY possible to deport people. 12 million if need be.

What he says is true!

That has been bouncing around in my head as I digest all of this.

Bush did say the immigrants would get a new biometric card.

In truth, most of the legislation I've seen, including Cornyn / Kyle, demands that every American citizen receive a new biometric ID social security card.

Goodbye freedom. This goes so far beyond national ID it is insane.

The system will know when you enter government buildings, airports and train stations, use ATMs, enter large events like football games and the Olympics, walk down sidewalks of cities beneath security cameras, or anywhere they integrate the system. Could easily include banks, convenience stores, etc..

JP has even picked up suggestions that biometric ID be required to log on the net.

Anyone that does not know about

TOTAL INFORMATION AWARENESS (TIA) needs to do their homework and fast.

This is real. This is not a hoax. This is not a theory.

W

TIA Logo
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

gosh that's a scary world to even think of....I hope that the american people can fight to not allow that type of id check.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast