Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DESPERATE COUNTRY

Hi,I do not like where this is going with these INVADERS.They could be setting us up likes sitting ducks,have them take us over with anarchy and force.We all saw how well this guy sends out the National Guard, so it looks like we better think of something guick.Does anyone know what LAWS have been broken that somethig could stop this mess. Thanks
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

http://uscis.gov/lpBin/lpext.dll/insert ... tm#slb-act

IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY ACT

Also a variety of other state and federal laws.

You name it....it's been broken. That's why they're so eager to re-write them instead of enforce them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Dee-Dee.

I guess we are desperate for a new president. The man seems to be scared to death of Mexico, or maybe it's just Vicente Fox. It's hard to tell.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to keep on the Senate NOT to pass ANYTHING (unless it is just enforcement of the law) until Fox is out of office. Bush wants this for Fox and whatever deal he made with him. This has to be stopped at least until Fox is gone. That will help change what is going on. Bush is doing this for Fox NOT for Americans.

We all saw how well this guy sends out the National Guard,
    He sent a bunch of national guardsmen to IRAQ today! Needless to say, when I heard that I cussed a blue streak!

Hii

Thanks so much for your responses.I have so enjoyed reading all your posts!
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Hey I am very curious to find out if Jeb Bush's (president bush's brother & govenor of Florida) wife is related to President Fox or someone high up?

Anyone know?

That's the thing. Bush, Fox, McCain , Kennedy. There's a lot of things going on that we don't know, and may never know. This whole immigration thing has layers of meaning hidden from us.
    I hate to think conspiracy. But there it is.
    It may not be just illegal aliens, or jobs, or politics. We are fighting ghosts.
    If we could only be privy to the truth here. All we get is deception.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY are they selling the USA so cheaply?
    And where's George Washington when we need him?
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

There was a time when this country was run by
    The Constitution Of The United States...but somehow it got lost along the way.