Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Desperate Obama and Clinton Smear Trump with Disgusting KKK Accusations

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Desperate Obama and Clinton Smear Trump with Disgusting KKK Accusations

Desperate Obama and Clinton Smear Trump with Disgusting KKK Accusations

November 04, 2016

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I think it's disgusting. I think it's absolutely disgusting. It is beneath these people to be doing this kind of thing. But I guess it shows their desperation. Obama's out there talking about how Trump would be comfortable with the Klan? And Hillary Clinton is out there talking about how the Klan's biggest newspaper has endorsed Trump. There is no such thing.

Greetings my friends. It's great to have you. Open Line Friday, Rush Limbaugh here for another three hours, broadcast excellence, the most listened-to talk radio show in America, meeting and surpassing all audience expectations every day. Remember, Open Line Friday differs from Monday through Thursday this way. I'm a benevolent dictator. What I say goes here. We talk about the things I care about Monday through Thursday, but on Friday we don't. If you want to talk about anything. If you're tired of the campaign and you want to talk about something else, this is the day to go for it. Again, the number 1-800-282-2882, send an email, we check them. Elrushbo@eibnet.us.

Obama's out there, he's down in, I guess, it was Miami yesterday, I forget exactly where, Florida, and he's doing a stand-up comedy routine. And he's talking about Rubio. He's saying (imitating Obama), "Yeah, Marco Rubio and all these Republicans, you know what, even if they're for things I'm for, they won't say so. They won't. They'll oppose me just to oppose me. They'll cut off their nose to spite their face."

And then he goes on to describe how he tests the theory. That he will propose legislation -- I want you to stop and think about this -- he will propose legislation that he has heard them say they are for, meaning Republicans. He was talking about Rubio particularly, but he was saying it about all Republicans. He will propose things he has heard them say before and watch them vote against it just because he proposed it.

Well, I'm sorry, that's not how it works. Obama doesn't propose legislation that gets voted on. Legislation is introduced in the House of Representatives and the United States Senate. Now, he has legislative aides. I don't want to make too big a fine point about this. But I think that's just a crock. I think it's as big a crock as Obama out there saying that Donald Trump would be comfortable with the Klu Klux Klan.

These people know no bottom. They are, I think, incorrigible when it comes to the depth to which they will sink. And Hillary is out there basically echoing it by saying Trump was endorsed by the Klan's leading newspaper. What newspaper? If you wanted to subscribe to the Klan newspaper what would it be? (interruption) You're trying to tell me they've got a Klan newspaper? Oh, one lone guy that's running a paper, supposedly the official paper of the Klan, right. And it's endorsed Trump. So Hillary's out there echoing this.

TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: The things Obama is saying are disgusting, such as Trump would be "comfortable" with the KKK. Such as Republicans have no desire to cross the aisle and work with Democrats. I heard Obama yesterday say that the Democrats constantly try to cross the aisle to work with Republicans. The Democrats are always making compromises with the Republicans and the Republicans just spit on them; the Republicans want nothing to do with it.

It's the exact opposite, folks! The Republicans are the ones crossing the aisle and saying they will every day in Washington. It's the Democrats who are the most partisan people in that town. The Democrats do not compromise. The definition of "compromise," if you're a Democrat, is when the Republicans stand down and totally agree with Democrats. That's what compromise is. Obama is out doing this, and Michelle Obama is out doing it.

Now they have a big concert in Philadelphia with Jay Z, Beyonce, Stevie Wonder -- oh, and Hillary Clinton is going to be there. (interruption) No, she's not singing. She's going to be there. But this crowd is not showing up to see Hillary tonight. They're going to try to make it look like the crowd's showing up to see Hillary, but they're showing up -- and it's obviously a pitch to the African-American turnout.

What else has Obama been saying? Obama has been saying to the African-Americans in his rallies: You've got to do this right. This is all about my legacy. You've gotta do this. You've got to get out there. You've got to work and make it happen for me. Not for her.

In a rally he used his name 207 times. Yes, in 84 minutes, campaigning for Hillary, he talked about himself 207 times, 110 times in his Miami appearance, 97 times he talked about himself in Jacksonville. He then went on to defend his record on the economy and energy and Obamacare because Hillary can't. Hillary does not talk about the Obamacare record or the Obama economic record or the Obama energy record because she can't, because there isn't any aspect of it that people are saying give us four more years.
    Nobody wants four more years of health care like this. Nobody wants four more years of the job circumstance like this. Nobody wants four more years of wide open borders and everything that means. Obama yesterday (imitating Obama), "I was driving through North Carolina yesterday and we passed by a gas station and I said, 'What's that?' And somebody said, 'It's a gas station.' I said, 'We still sell gas? I thought it was all natural gas.' Yeah, that's right. And I noticed that the price was $1.99." And the crowd starts shouting: "Thank you, Obama! Thank you, Obama!"

Thanking Obama for the low gas price? If Obama had his way gasoline would be four bucks a gallon, folks. Thank you, Saudi Arabia. Thank you, fracking. No, no, thank you, fracking. Thank you, fracking, which Hillary and Obama dramatically oppose. Thank you, fracking, for $1.99 gasoline. In the Miami speech where Obama mentioned himself 110 times, he mentioned himself 30 times before he even got around to talking about Hillary. How did he do it? He thinks this election is all about him.

Look, I understand this. Obama on the stump making a speech, convinces himself -- do not doubt me on this -- I know the psychology, I know the psychology because I know the performer's ego. I have seen it ruin people. The performer's ego is how you deal with the reality that increasing numbers of people don't really care about you. Performer's ego fools you. You lie to yourself and you believe yourself into thinking that everybody still loves you like they once did. And if you as a performer lose control of this and reality and you descend into the fantasyland you create, then you've got real problems.
    So Obama is standing up there on stage, and I'm telling you, what he tells himself, and therefore believes, is that everybody he sees out there in the crowd is there because they really want him to stay in office. They really, really love him. That's what he tells himself. They love him and they know that he can't stay in office. So what they next want is for everything he's doing to continue, because in his mind everybody shows up and thinks he is the greatest anything that's ever been.

This is what he tells himself. Do not doubt me on this. That's why he talks about himself 107 times, because he thinks that's what the crowd wants to hear. He's convinced that he has to get people to vote for Hillary to actually keep him front and center. So this election, even though he can't run, as he campaigns for Hillary, what he's actually doing is telling himself that everybody supporting her is actually doing it as the closest thing they can get to reelecting him.
    That's how he does it. That's the mindset that you have. Well, you can sit there and snicker. I'm just telling you, don't doubt me. I have a performer's ego. The difference is mine is in check. Mine is in perspective. Most performers' egos are not and are so out of control that they are dangerous.

END TRANSCRIPT
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Trump is not a racist and never has been. I think people are sick and tired of this phony race card to try to win an election.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    The campaign is flailing and this is an act of desperation.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wiki leaks had Hellery making some racist remarks. They are desperate and at this point nothing they say would surprise me, They are actually making fools of themselves now. Trump still cruzing along picking up more voters everyday.