Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please read hr1955. How can it apply to us who fax and call and try to "force" our ideological ideas onto others... think about it. That bill does differentiate violence and force. What is the definition of force...http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/force

What's the definition of "illegal" and how's our government enforcing those laws as they pertain to "illegal immigration?"

Not to sure I trust our government any longer, irrespective of what a bill or law may claim to do....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    Obey the law and support your local police and you will have nothing to worry about. Detention camps will be filled with lawbreakers and anarchists. Don't fall for the fringe conspiracy theories or you will become people of interest to law enforcement.
    Isn't that exactly what illegal immigrants are????
    You are correct, but we will also need to lock up their hippie anarchist spoiled brat supporters. You know the type - they're the ones who throw water balloons full of urine at the cops at their demonstrations.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    These camps may well be used for illegal aliens when the crisis deepens. Bravo!
    Yea, well these camps be be also used for American Citizens who stand in the way of our governments uncontrolled, unrelenting desire to tear down our borders and allow millions upon million of third world illegal invaders to gain citizenship through amnesty!

The government is preparing for the civil unrest that my ensue and it will not be illegal invaders occupying those camps!
    American troops and police will not obey orders to arrest law-abiding Americans, especially if Hillary or Obama were to give such orders.

These camps are set up to deal with natural disasters like Katrina or terrorist attacks that so disrupt law and order that gangs of roving insurgents must be detained en masse. This would not be such a big issue prior to the Balkanization of the USA when the nation had a more cohesive population.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    The "psycho" at Ruby won a three million dollar lawsuit against the Federal Gov. and the ATF. The state of Idaho and the Governor were furious over that debacle.

Read the Waco report, then you can label the "psychos" for yourself. A person need not like or agree with the Branch Davidians, the question for me is, did they deserve what they got?

Anyone know who fired the first shot at Ruby Ridge? How about Waco?

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must be a duck.

What your saying was my point inthe begining of this thread .

I don't see any reason to have the kind of gun power the davidians or Ruby had or for rerson they had that much artllery . But I;m all for gun rights .

American FBI did kill the kid who shot first defending the killing of his dog on his property . it is stupid to even think you can fight our cops and military .

I have always said the Waco thing was murder of women and children ,imo . But they too had broken laws, but they did not deserve to be killed .

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Obey the law and support your local police and you will have nothing to worry about. Detention camps will be filled with lawbreakers and anarchists. Don't fall for the fringe conspiracy theories or you will become people of interest to law enforcement.
    Isn't that exactly what illegal immigrants are????
    You are correct, but we will also need to lock up their hippie anarchist spoiled brat supporters. You know the type - they're the ones who throw water balloons full of urine at the cops at their demonstrations.

You sure have a good point on that one! Hippys ,feminist and liberals were the beginnng of the end of this nation .

Re: Detention camps at undisclosed locations in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Rep. Harman and her colleagues from both sides of the aisle believe the country faces a native brand of terrorism
    A NATIVE brand of terrorism??? Native Americans? Anglo-Americans? African Americans? Asian Americans? Middle Eastern Americans? Hispanic Americans? (Did I omit any?)

American troops and police will not obey orders to arrest law-abiding Americans, especially if Hillary or Obama were to give such orders.
    Not so sure about that. We have police forces, city, state, federal officials who now who are sympathetic to the plight of the illegal invaders now at the expense of American Citizens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I consider the ones who founded, built , and fought for this nation the native Americans . They consist almost entirely of indians,blacks and whites .

The 2nd Amendment was placed into our Constitution by our founding fathers, should we need to overthrow a totalitarian government. Therefore they understood that in fact such a government would have a force to be used against American citizens.

If they did not think that such forces could be mustered up against us, there would be no need for the 2nd Amendment. The question was not if, but when.

Those who do not learn from history, are doomed to repeat it. Our founding fathers understood this very well. Our founding fathers were not prophets, nor geniuses, they were wise. The Bible tells us that wisdom will trump all the books man can ever write.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast