Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did any see Hannity & Colmes tonight?

I could'nt watch the TV, but I was listening on XM radio and they had the guy on who runs the focus groups with the live feedback device. He said he has been doing this since 1992 and he has never seen people so mad, as they are about illegal immigration. He said 17 people in the focus group, said they would vote for McCain, before the debate began. After the debate, all 17 said they would not vote for McCain, with the reason being his stance on illegal immigration. He also said that if the Republican politicians didn't start listening to their constituents, it would tear the Party to pieces.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Re: Did any see Hannity & Colmes tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by WavTek
    I could'nt watch the TV, but I was listening on XM radio and they had the guy on who runs the focus groups with the live feedback device. He said he has been doing this since 1992 and he has never seen people so mad, as they are about illegal immigration. He said 17 people in the focus group, said they would vote for McCain, before the debate began. After the debate, all 17 said they would not vote for McCain, with the reason being his stance on illegal immigration. He also said that if the Republican politicians didn't start listening to their constituents, it would tear the Party to pieces.
    LOL! McCain has always been an idiot politically (I think I remember some contrary stories about his actions in the POW camp as well, but never dug in to them). This is not the first time he has been some dope stabbing himself and the Republicans in the back. McCain-Feingold had this EXACT same "just throw a bill together even if its bad" feel to it.