Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did Anyone See Geraldo Last Night?

Geraldo was interviewing people devastated by the fires. Then he came across a Mexican family and the father was being interviewed. Well Geraldo asked him in English, then later he asked him a question in Spanish for the "Hispanic" audience.

Guess what? I loved this.....the father responded back to Geraldo in ENGLISH . Geraldo thought this man would answer back in Spanish, but didn't. I loved it. Geraldo was caught off guard there. Geraldo thought he would show off his Hispanic side to the audience, but no can do.

I sometimes tend to slip in some Spanish words when speaking with Hispanics , since I grew up in a Hispanic househod. However, I have come across those who refuse to speak Spanish and rather speak English. For that I really respect that.

In my house, it was considered rude to speak Spanish in front of non Spanish speaking guests.

That gentleman has my respect.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Geraldo is such a tool. Don't know why Fox continues to put up with his antics.

I applaude the man being interviewed. He wants the American people to here his story.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Berfie
    that was so funny I saw it
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I saw it too, and couldn't stop laughing.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JimH
    Geraldo is such a tool. Don't know why Fox continues to put up with his antics.
    Fox is owned by a globalist. I am sure he likes the propoganda Geraldo spews.

[Mod Edit - please review the rules]

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    In my house, it was considered rude to speak Spanish in front of non Spanish speaking guests.

There is nothing that flatters and consoles me more, than to have people go out of their way, to do acts as in the above. I'm glad you're here Miguelina.

Interviewee: +1
    Interviewer: 0 (still)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina

Evidence that you come from a family where manners matter. I have a 35 minute commute to work on a commuter train and because I live in a multicultural area to and from work on a daily basis I have to wear my headphones with the volume full blast. Not because I enjoy loud music but because I'd rather go deaf than listen to loud conversations in Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, and east Indian, loud and simultaneously.

There was a time in America where in public you speak English because you were proud of your adopted country. Now that Corporate America has decided we should all have to press 2 for English in our own country, others feel that we should listen to their foreign languages 24/7. Personally, I find it annoying and think its rude and ignorant. If I were in a country other than America, I would learn the language of that country and speak it publicly. What you do and whatever language you speak in your own home is fine.

Anyway, thank you miguelina for your courtesy and thoughtfulness of others.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast