Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

DID ANYONE SEE O'REILLY WITH OBAMBA ?

Just looking for a report on the interview?

Banned

Re: DID ANYONE SEE O'REILLY WITH OBAMBA ?

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    I turned It off Bringing the politicians Into Superbowl Weekend Is the end of the rope for me.... Our country Is on a steep downhill slope under Obama,and this just makes him and EVERYONE In the political spectrum look desperate to get their message across,even If It means ruining the "spirit" of the Superbowl and the great sport of football. This Is SUPERBOWL SUNDAY,not hey I'm Obama LOOK AT ME #$%^&*()_)(*&^!!

Re: DID ANYONE SEE O'REILLY WITH OBAMBA ?

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    I watched the interview, and they said you could catch the full interview on FoxNews.com. Havent't been there, don't know if it is there or not, just relaying what they said. :0

I heard from someone who watched it that Obama got offended when asked if understood football and some football terms were used.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I heard from someone who watched it that Obama got offended when asked if understood football and some football terms were used.
    Considering O said he was a big White Sox fan and then couldn't name a single player, it was a good question.

BTW, for the past week O was a Steelers fan but now claims he only wants a good game.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama says people who hate him don't know him.

By DARLENE SUPERVILLE
    Associated Press
    WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama says he doesn't take it personally when people say they hate him. And the thing he dislikes most about being president is the constant, intense scrutiny.

"The people who dislike you don't know you. The folks who hate you, they don't know you," Obama said Sunday in an interview broadcast during Fox's pre-game coverage of the Super Bowl. "What they hate is whatever funhouse mirror image of you that's out there. They don't know you."

Asked by interviewer Bill O'Reilly whether his critics annoyed him, Obama said: "By the time you get here, you have to have had a pretty thick skin. If you didn't, then you probably wouldn't have gotten here."

The 14-minute, live interview sought Obama's views on a range of timely matters, including the unrest in Egypt and the ultimate fate of the new health care law. O'Reilly also probed Obama on lighter topics, including which team would win the Super Bowl and the worst part of his job.

Obama lamented anew about "being in the bubble." He is followed practically everywhere by staff, Secret Service agents and the media.

"It's very hard to escape," said Obama, seated in the Blue Room of the White House. "Every move you make . and over time, you know, what happens is is that you feel like you're not able to just have a spontaneous conversation with folks. And that's a loss. That's a big loss."

Asked what surprised him once he took office, Obama said it's that he's never asked to solve an easy problem.

"I think that the thing you understand intellectually but that you don't understand in your gut until you're in the job . is that every decision that comes to my desk is something that nobody else has been able to solve," he said. "The easy stuff gets solved somewhere by somebody else. By the time it gets to me, you don't have easy answers."

A liberal, Obama denied that he's begun a shift to the political middle following the "shellacking" Democrats suffered in the November elections - the party lost control of the House and now has a slimmer majority in the Senate - and as he positions himself to run for re-election in 2012.

"I'm the same guy," Obama said.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/02/06/2 ... z1DEBGJX7a

"I'm the same guy," Obama said.

Yep, that part was true.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

I love the comments people wrote so far.

OReilly should have asked Obama why he won't release his long form birth certificate to silence his birther critics.

The only way we can know if him is to look at the things he does.... Or more appropriately the things he promises and does not do....

How is that possible when I dislike him so much strictly for the words that come out of his mouth.

Who then is speaking these words??

Here is a link to the interview, they finally posted a video.

http://msn.foxsports.com/video/shows/nf ... &GT1=39002

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4526781

The Obama interview. Pretty sick. Doesn't answer any questions and O'Reily avoids most things accept a bit on Egypt. Not a word on Border Security or the illegal crisis of course as O'Reily supports illegals.

Fairly worthless interview really.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast