Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did Bush Intentionally Sabotage the Election ? (Article)

Did Bush Intentionally Sabotage The Election?

By Dave Gibson on Nov 15, 06

The much more conservative Republican House of Representatives had been the only thing standing in the way of President Bush’s most liberal agenda. Now that the Democrats have taken control, Bush is no doubt salivating at the possibilities which come from having a Congress which shares his beliefs in bigger government and amnesty for illegal aliens.

The Bushbots will balk at the suggestion that their leader intentionally sabotaged the political careers of members of his own party. However, considering Bush’s performance over the last few years, the question begs examination.

Moderates and conservatives alike believe that Rumsfeld’s plan for the Iraq War was incompetent and it is now painfully evident, his plan has failed the troops. Bush recently vowed to keep the incredibly unpopular Donald Rumsfeld on as Secretary of Defense despite the fact that he is presiding over a failed policy in Iraq. However, the day after the election Bush announced that Rumsfeld is leaving and even admitted his deception during a post-election day press conference. If Bush would have dumped Rumsfeld even a week or two before the election, many Republicans would have probably kept their seats.

Last month, North Korea tested a nuclear weapon. The response to this grave situation from the Bush White House was practically non-existent. During the first press conference Bush held after the North Korean nuclear incident, the leader of the free world spent several minutes complementing reporters on their choice of suits! To the most novice observer, the commander in chief could not have been less interested in the fact that North Korea had in fact joined the nuclear club...Not exactly what you want to see from your president.

Bush has become frustrated with the Republican House, who refused to approve of his amnesty or so-called guest worker plans for illegal aliens. While the Senate passed the bill which rewarded Mexican invaders and even encouraged more to enter this country illegally, the more conservative House would not bend. Bush eventually signed a woefully inadequate measure to build a 700 mile fence along the 2,000 mile-long Mexican border. In fact, the 700 mile fence has not been and never will be funded. Bush has failed this nation with regard to illegal immigration.

The cumulative result of Bush’s actions (or inactions) was of course, his party’s loss of both houses of Congress. The 2006 election was simply a repudiation of President Bush, rather than a mandate to liberal Democrats (as the leftist news media would have us believe). That was evident by the large number of very conservative ballot initiatives which passed across the nation on Tuesday.

Whether or not President Bush intentionally sabotaged the House Republicans can be argued. However, the fact that his inept behavior and liberal leanings sabotaged them is indisputable. Like it or not, Bush can now easily push his liberal agenda through Congress.

Look for an amnesty for illegal aliens program and even more bloated budgets to take place now that the Republican House is no more...Though I may be alone, I think our liberal President got just what he wanted!

By Dave Gibson on Nov 15, 06 | Email | Profile Permalink

http://newsbyus.com/more.php?id=6142_0_1_0_M
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We all know he did and I bet he threw a big party afterwards. Nothing this scum does surprises me anymore.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There is no doubt that's exactly what he and his buds did. Why else would you come out on the day before the election and say that you wanted Amnesty for the illegals in this country. Anyone who thinks bush is a Republican let alone someone who puts Americans and America first, is living in a dream world.

Quote Originally Posted by Justanamerican
    There is no doubt that's exactly what he and his buds did. Why else would you come out on the day before the election and say that you wanted Amnesty for the illegals in this country. Anyone who thinks bush is a Republican let alone someone who puts Americans and America first, is living in a dream world.
    Lets not forget Dick Cheney coming out and saying not only are we staying the course in Iraq, but it's full speed ahead. Tell me that didn't piss off alot of voters intentionally. Then Bush's infamous flip flop on claiming that he never said stay the course on ABC.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Did Bush Intentionally Sabotage The Election?
    Haven't we been saying this here for around a week now?

It's nice to see that other people are catching on.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

I have absolutely thought that Bush threw the election. I thought it was obvious when he got caught lying about the date Rumsfeld turned in his resignation. This was Carl Rove at his best....

They can use the Demo's to ram through Bush's shamesty agenda (since his worst enemies were Republicans on the matter), then in 2008 they can blame the democrats for shamesty, and the republicans will then take back control.

Don't think for one minute that Bush & Rove give a damn about the republican party. Bush's presidency has been all about more money for the wealthiest in this country and oil. He is a shameful disgrace to this country.

I would bet my next paycheck on the fact that Jorge did sabotage this election.
    It sounds far fetched, but it really isn't. He's pushing for his precious amnesty plan, he knew the Reps who were blocking it needed to be removed.
    Now that the more liberal dems are in power, Jorge can move forward with his precious plans with little to no resistance.
    Boosh would sell Barb if he knew it would advance his personal plans.

READ MY LIPS...I'M A TRAITOROUS SCUM BAG WHO WOULD NOT ONLY SELL MY MOTHER, BUT EVERYONE ELSE'S TO GET WHAT I WANT.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Taking care of his people?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn