Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    cvangel wrote:

I'm sick of his rhetoric and the lawbreakers in Washington DC, it's time to hold them responsible!
    Me too!

Amnesty is what he wants. He is simply "spinning" for the "drive-by" Americans who do not pay attention on a daily basis.
    D.W.

He always says without amnesty. To him amnesty means something other than what it means to us.

To him amnesty means that the person gets immediate citizenship. (His view)

To him if you delay giving citizenship for a certain amount of time and add on a few requirements which they have to meet and then give citizenship it's not amnesty. (His view)

However he might have changed it tonight. I hope it's the real meaning. No citizenship. We'll see.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    You see Tancredo shaking his head in disgust?
    i saw that and its sad to know that an american sitting president STILL does not care what the american people want and deserve

I have a feeling it is going to end up being the exact opposite from what he said.

Amnesty with animosity.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Many US citizens have voted for him and last election for the democrats while they made it loud and clear that they are for more illegal immigrants and an open border. It's amazing to hear or read of the americans that they believe that the democrats will fix this problem, so naive. Well, this is what we all going to see, AMNESTY. Congratulations and I can only say thank you Mr. President for letting a legal immigrant like me and many more down who did it the right way. The hispanic community who supports illegal immigrants say it loud and clear, "Gringos are stupid and legal immigrants who are waiting in the line are a bunch of fools". Friendly huh? Wake up America, more are coming.

MW
    Did anyone else get an earful of what Rep. Jackson (D-TX) was saying to Bush as he was walking down the aisle after his speech. Bush was talking to Jesse Jackson's son, who was standing next to Rep. Jackson, and Rep. Jackson kept saying comprehensive immigration reform. I swear, she said it at least three times (I heard it clearly). Actually it was pretty funny because it appeared as if President Bush was snubbing her. Unfortunately, I'm sure it wasn't because of what she was saying though.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I believe that the employers of illegal aliens are the ones who are going to feel a big change. They will probably "set a few precedents" with some employers around the country to back up his words.

Nicholas's
    Well, this is what we all going to see, AMNESTY. Congratulations and I can only say thank you Mr. President for letting a legal immigrant like me and many more down who did it the right way.
    I'm sorry Nicholas_USA. What you said is very sad. Maybe we will be able to make sure that there will be no actual amnesty.

The ball is actually in our court now. It's up to us to "shape this thing".

Sad but true. Didn't you hear what he said? "A comprehensive immigration bill", code word for amnesty or paid amnesty ( people who violated the law, pay a lousy fine what is lower than what I paid for my lawyer to help me, and get the papers). The democrats have a blast, Republicans don't know what to do and Americans prefer to keep on watching american idols, because they are tired and like to be entertained after working hard and paying tax that the illegal immigrants enjoy when they receive it. Only in America. Gosh, sorry I just don't have much hope anymore.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast