Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did Sanchez cheat again? and will Tan Fight?

Im from Texas, but I have been watching the Sanchez vs. Nguyen race for some time now.

If I remember correctly a month ago or so Nguyen was a heavy favorite running on a promise to crackdown on illegal aliens. According to the preliminary results he lost 62% to 38% (31,656 to 19,525).

Tan had been accused of Voter Intimidation when letters in poorly written spanish were mailed out to hispanic voters in his district. Tan denied sending out the final round of letters and said one of his election workers may have done so.

Nguyen was running against Loretta Sanchez. When Sanchez won this seat her opponet accused her of helping illegal aliens vote in her district and that is why she won.

If these results are finalized I wonder if Tan Nguyen will make a legal challenge asking that the authenticity of each vote be looked at.

Re: Did Sanchez cheat again? and will Tan Fight?

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    Im from Texas, but I have been watching the Sanchez vs. Nguyen race for some time now.

If I remember correctly a month ago or so Nguyen was a heavy favorite running on a promise to crackdown on illegal aliens. According to the preliminary results he lost 62% to 38% (31,656 to 19,525).

Tan had been accused of Voter Intimidation when letters in poorly written spanish were mailed out to hispanic voters in his district. Tan denied sending out the final round of letters and said one of his election workers may have done so.

Nguyen was running against Loretta Sanchez. When Sanchez won this seat her opponet accused her of helping illegal aliens vote in her district and that is why she won.

If these results are finalized I wonder if Tan Nguyen will make a legal challenge asking that the authenticity of each vote be looked at.
    It would be nice, but you know the 9th circus could give a rats arse about all that.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn