Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What we need to know most is how to get ICE to act. It seems that at least 4 out of 5 complaints to the Feds, even ones with signficant numbers will go uninvestigated. Are they short on staff, resources or just will power? There are other federal laws that get violated: I have picked up on Selective Service Registration, because I know a little about that system. One wonders, also, if a lot of judges are so far gone that they will not even acknowledge that certain laws exist, i.e., controlling immigration in order to protect Americans.

Secondly although most Americans oppose illegal immigration the ones who are damaged to the extent that a tort would be appropriate may not be so numerous. Of course, in America, everyone would like to get a windfall from a lawsuit. From what I have seen of American law, though, I would have to wonder if the people who are actually injured would receive compensation or would it be whoever presents the most tearjerking story to a jury? I hav eseen some big settlements in other cases (such as Catholic Church and pedophilie priests) and wonder how some of the plaintiffs actually figure that they are livng with injuries. They seem pretty normal to me. The entire civil law system seem to be in confusion. But I know people--such as in lanscaping or construction, and we had a janitor on this board ("ModerateMammal")--who have definitely experienced a lot of unemployment because of the hiring of illegals, as well as the contracting to companies that employ illegals.

Welcome aboard, sir!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome. I look forward to see what happens with your efforts. I, too, hope more lawyers will join you.

I heard an interview this week from a Sheriff Beck in Ohio who is going after employers as well. He goes to construction businesses and asks to review their records. It usually clears our the illegal aliens. He mentioned opening up over a 100 jobs recently. Afterwards a single mom (whose exhusband doesn't support her) finally got a call from the business offering her a job. She was in tears thanking the sheriff -said she can now support her children.

I imagine the same with your efforts. Imagine opening up all those jobs for Americans. Keep it up -you will get such satisfaction!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You don't always lose a job to an illegal -you can't get the job to begin with because of illegals. We were told illegals compliment the existing workforce, then why are the only faces you see on 98% of construction sites Latino. The reason we don't we see more racially mixed crews is because Mexican workers purposely make Americans uncomfortable, and even sabotage the American workers to the point most just quit.

You have a cause of action of you were denied a job or not given one in the first place.

You can also sue as a business, if your competitor is hiring illegal aliens and unfairly driving down his costs- for unfair business practices and under RICO.

WeHireAliens.com is a pretty good data base of employers who hire illegals, but most people prefer to remain anonymous, it seems.

Welcome to ALIPAC Documented_Worker. I really dig your handle. Glad your aboard.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Welcome to ALIPAC and glad to have you fighting in the right side with us. We hope you can encourage more lawyers to fight like this and take up this cause to protect America.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome and thank you for joining the fight

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12