Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did you get the Republican survey?

I recieved another Republican "grass roots" survey, in the mail yesterday. When I first started recieving these, a couple years ago, they never asked about opinions on border security or illegal aliens. Then, about a year ago, they were asking for feedback on it. Now, they're back to ignoring it again. I see through their plot. They will claim they surveyed their members and illegal aliens/border security wasn't an important issue. So, I tied every question back to those issues and wrote my responses in the margins. I also mailed the survey back to them, at their expense, just as I always do. If you get a survey, make sure you make your feelings known.

REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

They stopped sending them to me. I kept writing on them "Not another penny until you secure the border"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Recently, I've been receiving lots of surveys in the mail. In truth, many of them look like lame attempts to solicit funds to me. They ask questions related to the issues that interest me and then want me to send them x-number of dollars to take my concerns to congress or forward my answers. I find that disgusting. Needless to say, I have a paper shredder box full of them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Recently, I've been receiving lots of surveys in the mail. In truth, many of them look like lame attempts to solicit funds to me. They ask questions related to the issues that interest me and then want me to send them x-number of dollars to take my concerns to congress or forward my answers. I find that disgusting. Needless to say, I have a paper shredder box full of them.
    Our politicans have become nothing more than cheap whores paid for by us the taxpayers. I agree Junius. I find it downright insulting that we have to pay the politicans to act like they care. We all know they will sellout to the highest bidder. God forbid one of us had a few billion dollars to give to these j--koffs than all of a sudden they would be all ears and would act like they care about our plight and then you would miraculously see our borders closed and our laws enforced. But why should I or anyone else have to buy a congress critters vote? They were elected by us to represent us, but instead they are more interested in doing the bidding of the lobbyists from these traitorous special interests groups who I think their operations should be made illegal and all of them should be thrown in jail for the rest of their lives.

Was it any coincidence that Sen Frist was initially against Jorge's rotten port deal scam, but in a span of two days he all of sudden found religion and was more than willing to do Jorge's bidding as usual? Get these scumbags out of our government and get these lobbyists thrown out of capital hill and into a prison cell where they belong NOW.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dman, your comments about paying the politicans to do their job sounds like my husband. He gets furious every time I get any correspondence asking for donations from anyone. He doesn't realize that some things are funded by our donations and some aren't, but he's smart enough to know that politicians soliciting money to vote the right way when the time comes is dead wrong. And I sure hope those guys who think they are helping the new guys to step on board the money train aren't having much of an effect on me. In fact, if a guy like Frist, a guy like Bush or a guy like Kennedy backs someone, it is good enough reason for me to vote against the guy! We have enough politicians in some crooked pocket now.

Of course the survey also had a plea for money in it. I of course said, when you do your job and enforce our laws by securing the borders, enforce labor laws and deport the illegal aliens, then we can talk about my support.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

You know what I tell those scumbags? Everytime I get a letter from them asking me for more money, I tell them you already get money from me, it's called taxes, I pay your salary so it's about time you started earning it. Secure our borders and enforce our laws NOW or the next paycheck you will be collecting will be unemployment.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Please don't tell me they are eligible for unemployment, too.

They don't have to pay into the Social Security system to that their friends can steal their money like we do, they get taken care of for the rest of their lives at the same salary if they can con enough people to vote them in time after time. But, please, don't tell me thay can collect unemployment if they get voted out. It isn't the same as a layoff. There is nothing honorable (at this stage of the game where there are no laws governing how many terms they can run) in being voted out of office, so why, in the name of all that is sensible, would they be able to collect unemployment?