Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DID YOU SEE NEWT'S OPINION OF THE BILL?

Newt Gingrich was on the O'Reilly Factor. Michelle was hosting for him. Newt said "if this bill passes it may very well make a clean sweep of all Republicans that vote for it and many Democrats." He said , "it is the worst written and worst bill in American history." If you missed it, watch it at the later broadcast. He also said if it passes we may see a fundamental government replace what we have now because of the anger of the public.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: DID YOU SEE NEWT'S OPINION OF THE BILL?

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Newt Gingrich was on the O'Reilly Factor. Michelle was hosting for him. Newt said "if this bill passes it may very well make a clean sweep of all Republicans that vote for it and many Democrats." He said , "it is the worst written and worst bill in American history." If you missed it, watch it at the later broadcast. He also said if it passes we may see a fundamental government replace what we have now because of the anger of the public.

Wishful thinking, but the damage would already be done.

If he runs for President, he will be great in the debates. I bet he's just waiting to see if this thing passes and he will be gangbusters in a debate against any other candidate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    If he runs for President, he will be great in the debates. I bet he's just waiting to see if this thing passes and he will be gangbusters in a debate against any other candidate.
    I used to be a big fan of his, but he is too much of a neocon for my tastes. He is eloquent, though. I like what you have been posting about him lately.

MW
    I don't trust Newt any further than I can throw him. However, there probably is lot of truth in what he's saying. Understand this though, he's probably eager to say anything he thinks will make him appear to be a more viable candidate for the Republican nomination. Newt's playing the game.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't trust him at all either. I think he's only saying what we want to hear. Go to www.numbersusa.com and look at the immigration report cards for past members. he has a "D". Not real good at all. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
    Make Duncan Hunter the nominee and you'll sleep soundly at night!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I don't trust Newt any further than I can throw him. However, there probably is lot of truth in what he's saying. Understand this though, he's probably eager to say anything he thinks will make him appear to be a more viable candidate for the Republican nomination. Newt's playing the game.
    He might be playing the game.. then again.. which candidate isnt.. To be honest I am suspicios of any politician!

but he IS dead on...
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

MW
    31Scout wrote:

Make Duncan Hunter the nominee and you'll sleep soundly at night!
    I'll second that!

Pistov wrote:

He might be playing the game.. then again.. which candidate isnt.. To be honest I am suspicios of any politician!
    Yeah, I'm pretty cynical myself these days.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Newt

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I don't trust him either.

First, he wants to greatly increase legal immigration. I do not agree with that.

Second, I believe he would support a plan, just not this plan, to legalize millions of illegal aliens.

Tom Tancredo and Duncan Hunter can be counted on to always fight illegal immigration. Newt cannot.