Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama has scared me from day one.....I am still praying for this birth certificate thing
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You couldn't pay me to vote for Obama. The man is irrational. He thinks he's the messiah. He thinks he's going to make sea level fall. I guess he's planning on holding his hands out over the oceans and that'll do it? How can you vote for a guy like that? He plans to raise taxes, confiscate your inheritance and give it away to do-nothings on welfare like his aunt. And while we're on the subject of his aunt it was him who got her into the U S in the first place. Then he says he didn't know she was here. Say what?! Where did he think she was? He probably helped her get welfare. BTW that happens to be illegal. Now he wants to shut down parts of the Internet unless it says nice things about him and the democrats. And he's going to be a great president according to his supporters. You know they've been smoking weed or their old socks. What else could it be?

Chuck Balwin.

I agree totally with the reasons Miguelina wrote:
    No, I didn't vote for him for quite a few reasons:

1. Abortion, especially late-term infanticide.

2. favoring amnesty for illegal aliens (same reason I didn't vote for McCain)

3. Much too liberal

4. His choice of "friends". Ayers, Wright, Rezko and many more.

5. Spread the wealth. Even though I would benefit from this, it's incredibly immoral and I don't believe in rewards without work.

6. His refusal to answer questions about his SEALED records. Why seal records? What is he hiding?

7. His(& his lackeys) rude and disdainful treatment of Joe the Plumber.

8. Hypocritical - he did not get to live in an exclusive part of Chicago by "spreading his wealth", did he?

I think Obama is as corrupt as any other politician today. He won't even release the small doners list. Where did all that money come from???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i couldnt vote fr McCain. hes old and there was a big chance that he could die in office and no way would i ever want someone like Palin as my President!

Quote Originally Posted by Immigrantgrl
    i couldnt vote fr McCain. hes old and there was a big chance that he could die in office and no way would i ever want someone like Palin as my President!
    Yeah thats a good reason to vote for someone

Do you base all of your decisions on fear or just your vote?
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Voted for Baldwin, jshhmr i see your a RUSH Fan, same here
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro

i think that a lot of people based their vote on fear, they are scared of what Obama may do this country. And they are still scared. i did not cast my vote out of fear. As a woman i couldnt connect with Palin, that was the only reason why the McCain picked her to get the woman vote like Hillary did, but a lot of women ddnt. It doesnt really matter who i voted for or didnt anyway. The verdict is in and Obama is the president for better or for worst and the best we can do as Americans is support him, because if we dont unite as a country then we will be seen as weak!

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro

i think that a lot of people based their vote on fear, they are scared of what Obama may do this country. And they are still scared. i did not cast my vote out of fear. As a woman i couldnt connect with Palin, that was the only reason why the McCain picked her to get the woman vote like Hillary did, but a lot of women ddnt. It doesnt really matter who i voted for or didnt anyway. The verdict is in and Obama is the president for better or for worst and the best we can do as Americans is support him, because if we dont unite as a country then we will be seen as weak!
    Well I didn't base my vote on fear, and im not afraid of Obama, its all going to fall on him if he screws it up! Ill be a good American and support the values of law, the constituntion and capitalism! And by the way the best thing we can do as Americans is not to just blindly support a president. Question Everything take it all in with an open minded approach and base your decisions to support someone on YOUR VALUES because in the end thats all you got!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

you know it makes me wonder how many people didnt vote for Mccain. I read about a bunch Republicans who didnt like him therefore they refused to vote for him..costing him a vote..practically giving a vote to Obama. so for all those people out there who didnt vote, you cant complain about the president

VOTE

YES I VOTED FOR OBAMA , I AM AGAINST LGALIZING ALIENS, ABORTION AND GAYS, BUT ALSO I AM AGAINST IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY !!

HE IS THE ONLY CANDIDATE THAT OFFERED A BETTER PLAN AND BETTER SOLUTIONS FOR AMERICA !! WE ARE IN DEEP TROUBLE, AND PEOPLE ARE CONCERNED ABOUT GAYS, WE NEED TO DEPORT MILLIONS OUT OF HERE, PRODUCE JOBS , FAIR TRADE , END THE STUPID WAR THAT BUSH TOOK US INTO AND SO MUCH MORE ... GET REAL, WE ARE LIVING IN A DIFFERENT WORLD THAT YOU FAIL TO SEE AND THAT WILL BE YOUR DIMISE!!

THE GOP SOLD US OUT !!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast