Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Direct relation between illegal aliens and increase in crime

Direct relation between illegal aliens and increase in crimes committed by American citizens. I have seen this increase in drugs use and related crimes by Americans youth and adults because most of the drugs that enter into this country is from Mexico and distributed by illegals and gangs. Our of desperation, Americans are dealing drugs and committing related crimes.Illegal take jobs from Americans and in return have caused Americans to commit crimes because of economical reasons and to survive and care for themself and their families. If they can’t find jobs the only alternative is crime.
    Increase in crimes of all ages by Americans is directly related to increase in illegals in this country.
    Crimes against Americans by illegals is costing Americans.

Dyehard,
    I totally agree. This is happening in UT as well. Every night my wife and I watch the news, and once a week they do a segment on the top ten most wanted in UT, and I am not kidding but ALL 10 on the list are hispanics with the majority of the crimes they've committed are suspected "gang related" as the news puts it.

Several nights ago we had two accidents on I-15 involving street racers, two of the three they arrested for street racing were hispanics driving suspected chop shop cars. Gee...imagine that...
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

That is an obvious 'Duh'
    If they don't respect our immigration laws then why would they obey our criminal laws?