Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

DIS Update: GA Governor Sonny Perdue Did veto SB 15

DIS Update: Sonny did veto SB 15

It looks like the Georgia Governor does not think the Bush Kennedy amnesty bill is going to pass in Washington. Illegal aliens will now continue to drive around Georgia with considerably less penalty than we could have had for them if he had allowed SB 15 to become law.
    American families in Georgia will continue to loose loved ones on our roads while illegals drive with the knowledge that the penalty for driving without a license is merely the price of "looking for a better life".
    May 30, 2007 From the DIS blog:
    “Sonny didâ€

That's bad news for Georgia. Has the man lost his senses or is he just trying to support Chambliss and Isakson?

Georgia is over-run with illegal immigration!!

THIS IS BAD NEWS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hold on a second there. JP said something about Real ID being in this bill. We have to be very careful about these measures.

Let me see what JP has to say about it. I will PM him to come and post here.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Hold on a second there. JP said something about Real ID being in this bill. We have to be very careful about these measures.

Let me see what JP has to say about it. I will PM him to come and post here.

W
    I think you misunderstood what I said. The REAL ID takes affect next year or so if it is not repealed. That means anyone who refuses the ID and drives in GA will be a felon without the REAL ID.

Normally you do not go to jail for driving without a license. It is a ticket, auto impounded and a fine. But not a Felony with prison time.

Those who accept the Real ID, including illegal aliens, may at the issuing states discretion be able to drive.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)