Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Discrimination against Americans in North Hollywood, CA buil

Frustrated how Americans citizens are treated in our own country.
    Native Americans owned the land but we pay hard earned dollars to have the right to be citizens of this country.

Banned
    Welcome to ALIPAC, Miranda!! We're glad you found us! I would sugest that you report this to www.wehirealiens.com They will forward it to ICE and post the info on their website.

It sucks when Americans can't even live in their cities anymore. We're doing all we can to turn this around and we could sure use your help. Look around, you'll find lots of things that you can do locally that will make a big difference. We're focusing on the upcoming elections, maybe you could contact some local candidates about our endorsement.

Again, WELCOME!

make some calls

Call ICE.

Call the police.

Call the manager.

Call your representative in the Valley.

Band together with your friends in the unit who are legal.

Report them to welfare fraud units.

Miranda, welcome aboard!
    You found the right website to help combat this problem.

I'd certainl report them to the ICE and to the IRS for tax evasion or fraud.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Welcome Mirnada, you are among friends here...
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

I agree with the rest of the members.

Call ICE (If they ask for proof tell them that you 'suspect' illegal activity, hence the term 'suspicion')

Call your county commisioner and local mayor (copy each in an email as well)

Call your local district congressman

Call the IRS and report suspicious financial activities relating to the issue of renting to illegals and income reporting. New vehicle - no license plates etc.

Don't let them get away with it, just be stealthy and remain underground as long as you have to live there. Practice your 'I don't know what you mean?" look in the mirror until you have it down pat.

Good luck
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

This type of thing must be stopped. You are not the only one I have heard of this happening to.

From what I've read of Mexico and some of these other countries, they do not enforce discrimination laws. Some of them seem to think that this type of thing is acceptable in the US also. It is time to let them know that is not how we run things in the US.

There was an article on the boards earlier today about palm tree trimmers. A statement was made in the article that all a building's residents were from the same Mexican village. Not so coincidental I guess. HUD would be the people to see about discrimination in housing.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There are so many things you can do. Get a copy of the Tennants/landlords handbook from the California website. I have been to court three times (in 8 years) with my landlord. I won every time. He absolutley hates me , but he can't do a damm thing about it.He gets stuck with all the court cost including his attorney fees, my filing fees. I don't use a lawyer because I know civil procedure very well.But if you do use a lawyer, the landlord will have to pay the fees (if you win).I even won the eviction case that I was a defendant. Stand up and stop letting these people walk on you.

Write the same, as you wrote here, to www.congress.org to get attention to all Americans, as well as do what others here suggested.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast