Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Miranda = an American evicted from my apartment building

Looks like the residents of Oxwood Apts in North Hollywood are in touch with computers. hehehehe
    I was evicted from this building not long ago. Why? because my apartment was leaking water like the Niagara and the "nice" resident manager wont do anything about it.
    Now somebody gave me the notice that they are running around with this forum's postings harrassing tenants.
    I wonder when this is going to stop.

When a foreman at a job site is mexican, you can bet that his crew will eventually end up all mexicans, too. To all you contractors out there cruising around in your new boat paid for by the illegal alien cheap wages that you pay......a pox on you.

This is such one-sided racism.......!!!!!

Looks like Ladymad is living in that building too.

Somebody needs to go to work so we can support Welfare, Medicaid, etc. etc. and food stamps for all your friends.
    Yes, we have boats paid by our hard earned wages.

Discrimination against Americans in North Hollywood, CA buil

Miranda_P:
    Welcome! I have a listing from an old telephone book of "Federal Government Services". Under "Housing", "Housing and Urban Development, Department of" it lists a "Housing Discrimination Hotline": 800-669-9777. Please note that mine is an old book, so please check your own listing to see if there is a more recent number. I don't know if the federal government can intervene in discrimination cases only in HUD- operated (public) housing, or in private cases such as yours, too. However, it couldn't hurt to call them and ask: perhaps they could direct you to the right agency if they can't help directly. Good Luck!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12