Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is is disturbing

Check out the CNN Poll

Who do think is the frontrunner in the Republican presidential race?
    Mike Huckabee 17% 2077
    John McCain 56% 6821
    Mitt Romney 27% 3343
    Total Votes: 12241

http://www.cnn.com

Mike Huckabee 17% 2210
    John McCain 56% 7257
    Mitt Romney 27% 3570

Total Votes: 13037

Matthew 18:20
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think this is a BS poll. Trying to sway public opinion. Everything the media is doing is very calculated and remember its just entertainment.
    You also have to remember who is paying the networks bills right now, the 2 political parties. Thats why there isn't much talk of an independent candidate, they aren't running costly ads on the networks. You gotta pay to play!

John McCain doesn't have a chance! He's simply out of touch with Americans. All he has are the old timers (55 and up) and the hardcore military grunts, and the really scared people.

He will never be the republican nominee unless they simply want to lose.
    He just doesn't have the numbers. Its all republican spin. As soon as Rudi comes back into the frey he will out scare the ones who are scared, he will out illegal immigrant McCains illegal stand, he will take the old timers votes (50 and up). But even he is out of touch with voters.
    As far as I'm concerned there isn't a republican party anymore. You have 2 democrat parties. The left and the far left.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

I kept wondering why McCain was becoming so high in the polls. Such a front runner. He seemed to shoot up all of a sudden. For awhile, he was a loser and running out of money and it seemed hopeless for him. Now hes a shining star. I wondered what happened.
    Then I Googled "McCain and CFR" and found out.

John McCain is a member of the pro-North American Union, anti-American-sovereignty globalist organization, the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR):

That explains it.

Mike Huckabee 17% 2476
    John McCain 56% 8048
    Mitt Romney 27% 3956
    Total Votes: 14480

John McCain, if elected, would be a 1 term president due to his age (76 when term ended) and that is unusual. Either he is going to have a vice president who is un-electable but wanted by globalists, big business and pro illegal immigrant groups or they are really pushing for Hillary Clinton to win. Either way is a lose-lose proposition for us. Before the Iowa Caucus, media endorsed McCain and Clinton. The media is trying to influence us.

".........that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain, that this nation under God shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth."
    from Gettysburg Address Abe Lincoln
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am so sick of the media trying to shove McCain, Huckabee, or Guliani down our throats!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    I kept wondering why McCain was becoming so high in the polls. Such a front runner. He seemed to shoot up all of a sudden. For awhile, he was a loser and running out of money and it seemed hopeless for him. Now hes a shining star. I wondered what happened.

John McCain is a member of the pro-North American Union, anti-American-sovereignty globalist organization, the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR):

That explains it.
    I'm still shocked that this open border sell-out of America traitor might even have a chance to be president! Now I'm worried about voter fraud just might help get this guy elected! I'm sure illegal aliens would love to vote for this guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Chexfive
    I think this is a BS poll. Trying to sway public opinion.
    I agree. What is the point of asking, "Who do you think is the frontrunner?" Are they asking, "Who do you think the media is pushing?" Its pointless. Either inform the public who is leading, or ask who they will vote for -- that is the frontrunner. They are trying to spin it in McCain's favor inspite of the votes.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Quote Originally Posted by USA_born

That explains it.
    I'm still shocked that this open border sell-out of America traitor might even have a chance to be president! Now I'm worried about voter fraud just might help get this guy elected! I'm sure illegal aliens would love to vote for this guy!
    We just have to keep waking people up-----as the media and illegal support groups are STILL trying to push Romney out.

I am surprised that CNN is giving Romney better---more positive coverage----than Fox. CNN definitely favors the Dems, which is why it is puzzling.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Not to worry – When Mike Huckabee has to drop out, re-count the numbers. The way Huck and McCain have been attaching each other, Husks followers should go to Romney.

Besides; polls really are nothing more then wishful thinking of the media.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast