Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If Huckster wins South Carolina, I think that will be the beginning of the end for McCain. One down, at least one more to go.

I've been thinking that the least thing we need at this point is Michael Bloomberg jumping in and mucking up the race. I think he's waiting to see if Rudy tanks. The media seems smitten with Bloomberg. I think if you're going to run as an Independent you need to have a compelling platform, one that fills a gap in the current race. I can't imagine what Bloomberg could offer that would distinguish him from the existing field. I guess he could outspend Romney. I heard he's willing to commit $1 billion to a race.

SAKI

I've been thinking that the least thing we need at this point is Michael Bloomberg jumping in and mucking up the race. I think he's waiting to see if Rudy tanks. The media seems smitten with Bloomberg. I think if you're going to run as an Independent you need to have a compelling platform, one that fills a gap in the current race. I can't imagine what Bloomberg could offer that would distinguish him from the existing field. I guess he could outspend Romney. I heard he's willing to commit $1 billion to a race.
    Bloomberg doesn't want to be president.
    He has billions, he has his freedom and and he can do anything he wants to do, why would you give that up? If he's so concerned about America why hasn't he been more invovled before now?

If he does run for president,
    The reason will be a CFR play to block any other independent candidate such as Ron Paul. Any other candidate will not be a viable candidate according to the repub-dems and main stream media because they won't have billions that bloomberg has and therefore can't compete. Then bloomberg does the debates and ect, pushing voters towards either repub or dems. Its a bought and paid for CFR victory either way.

Why would he spend his billions for a presidential run?
    He will be using his money but he can always borrow the money from himself and then years later reap a much larger payoff from the forces within the CFR in the form of a business deal. The forces within the CFR have trillions of dollars and trillions more to be had from the illegal labor and controlling Americans in the future. It would be a smart business deal and something that might motivate a billioniar that already has everything you could want.

In my opinion he doesn't really want to be president so it will just be a blocking move to block out any competetion and preserve the win for the CFR. basicly, just a anti-Ron Paul move to make Paul look like he's not viable and crazy. Everything is riding on the CFR getting their way and as long as Ron Paul is blocked, they have a straight line to the American Peoples gold.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Banned
    This is a loony msm poll and means nothing

The total vote count is in the sewer for one thing and its
    cnn for another

Just look at the Dobbs polls , they are always over 90% in our favor

Its targeted polling and really means nothing but hype

Don't get me started on CNN polls!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-98207-.html
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    If Huckster wins South Carolina, I think that will be the beginning of the end for McCain. One down, at least one more to go.

From what I have heard-----if Bloomberg jumps in, it will not hurt the Republican candidates, but will the Democratic candidates!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12