Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Disturbing E-mail

HOW DRUG MONEY IS BUYING OUR NEW REPUBLICAN CONGRESS

October 18, 2010

THE MONEY PAYING FOR THOSE TV ADS YOU ARE SEEING
    SUPREME COURT RULING A DRUG MONEY BARONS DREAM

Republicans and “Tea Partyâ€
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Who sent it? What was the ISP address?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    Who sent it? What was the ISP address?
    it was email. probably no way to check where it came from

A long-distance e-mail friend of many years sent it and you have everything that was in the mail. He's very informed and very patriotic - to the American people, not corrupted institutions. He has never lead me astray over more than 8 years of correspondence, sometimes daily, sometimes weekly.

Link to the original article

http://salem-news.com/articles/october1 ... ney-gd.php

This is the guy who wrote it:

Gordon Duff is a Marine combat veteran and a regular contributor to Veterans Today. He specializes in political and social issues. You can see a large collection of Gordon's published articles at this link: VeteransToday.com.

He is an outspoken advocate for veterans and his powerful words have brought about change. Gordon is a lifelong PTSD sufferer from his war experiences and he is empathetic to the plight of today's veterans also suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to feature Gordon's timely and critical reports on Salem-News.com, a news organization staffed by a number of veterans, particularly former U.S. Marines.
    You can send Gordon Duff an email at this address: Gpduf@aol.com

Thanks "elpasoborn." I should have known. I really like Gordon Duff, what I have read of him. Yes my e-mail friend is also the one who alerted me that some DOT's are now spraying Agent Orange along roadsides rather than actually hiring crews to cut back plant growth.

Actually I didn't open it for a couple of days because I thought it was about Big Pharma and the insurance industry since they obviously have been hugely active behind the scenes especially this year.

This e-mail is disturbing to me too but for a different reason.

This guy writes this as being true when in fact it is HIS wild speculation without any evidence to back up his incredible claims. It sounds like Left Wing Propaganda to me.

I would say this about anyone Left Or Right who attacked a Party without proof.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

WHAT OUR CHILDREN ARE DYING FOR IN AFGHANISTAN

The Taliban had all but eradicated the opium growers before the US invasion. So why is cheap Afghani heroin flooding into the United States?

Photo's here won't copy & paste so I (sarum) will add numerous links that have photos.

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/a ... og-217341/

http://rainbowwarrior2005.wordpress.com ... py-fields/

http://publicintelligence.net/usnato-tr ... ghanistan/

In Afghan fields the poppies grow.
    Between the crosses.
    Row on row.

Vietnam Veterans' remember!

Growing poppies is the only income some of these extremely poor Afghans have. No one likes it but to take away their only income would be cruel.

USA is trying to teach them to grow other crops but it is nearly impossible to change their ways. They were exporting Opium long before our troops were in Afghanistan so I don't unerstand the connection ?

It is still happening so I don't know why the Repubs are being blamed and not the Dems ?

I don't blame either party it is just an unfortunate part of this endless war against the cruel & deadly Taliban .

I am glad women in Afghanistan have hope now instead of the inhumane treatment they suffered under Taliban rule.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Alex Jones has been talking about this for a while now. He says that Pat Tillman was killed by "friendly fire" after writing home about how the govt is making money off the poppy fields becuase it is better they get it than the Taliban. Thats about all I know because I only heard it on one episode in full and bits and pieces on others.

I bet you could google Pat Tillman and along with "poppy fields" or something like that and find out more. There is so much @#$% going on in this country right now that I don't have time to look it up myself.....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast